napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Nolva

nicejoggersbro

So this stuff sounds terrible for you ? Clomid gave me some vision sides, was hoping to try nolva next time , maybe I should have both on hand?

So this stuff sounds terrible for you ? Clomid gave me some vision sides, was hoping to try nolva next time , maybe I should have both on hand?
What part makes it terrible for you? It has some very mild toxicity but so does tylenol

okay bro.. listen... nolva is a breast cancer treatment drug and clomid is a womens fertility drug so clearly there are sides but most people get them when they abuse the dosing, not when ran correctly and also, you need them for recovery... you only run them 4-8 weeks generally so its not as though you are going to endure some crazy side effects etc...

okay bro.. listen... nolva is a breast cancer treatment drug and clomid is a womens fertility drug so clearly there are sides but most people get them when they abuse the dosing, not when ran correctly and also, you need them for recovery... you only run them 4-8 weeks generally so its not as though you are going to endure some crazy side effects etc...

Makes sense, thanks that's all I wanted to hear.

All you have to do is Google the side effects
While you're at it Google the side effects of aspirin. Everything can have sides dude. That's not news

Use it responsibly like directed and it's a nonissue. You really need to quit overplaying these side effects. Most people never have one side on it

I have no clue where u read to split the dose but thats not accurate at all

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Top Bottom