napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

No hype, just quality

I already know first hand how great the ancillary and pct products are as I have already had a few clients use them with stellar recovery and protectants... I am really looking forward to seeing others feedback on the injectables and orals, which I have seen produced in such a high class and quality capacity... A lot of these UGL's are some guy standing in his kitchen reading internet instructions, unsterilized and just all out wrong in what they are doing so to have someone that uses a real facility, with real business production is imperative and that's why bio-tech is here...

Thank you for all the love, guys.

We're ever expanding our line up to aid in getting everyone looking their best.

Macholio said:
TheSVPdeal said:
Macholio said:
Looking for biotech pharmaclinco source..recently lost mine..please help thanks.
Send them a PM
I'm to new to send pm..but who would I send the message to..my email is [email protected] if someone could give me the source it would b greatly appreciated thanks

Yes bro, send them an email and they will get you taken care of... They are very easy to work with and are on top of everything...

Re: RE: Re: No hype, just quality

Macholio said:
TheSVPdeal said:
Macholio said:
Looking for biotech pharmaclinco source..recently lost mine..please help thanks.
Send them a PM
I'm to new to send pm..but who would I send the message to..my email is [email protected] if someone could give me the source it would b greatly appreciated thanks
Also, might be a good idea to get a secure email for everyone's safety.

Yea I agree here and not exactly sure it's wise to give source info out to just joining members for safety reasons but Im not a source certainly your call! Just looking out

Sent using Tapatalk

I'd like to formerly announce myself as the head rep for Bio-Tech labs. I'm honored and thrilled to represent the high level of quality and service that he brings to Adrenaline Rush!

If you need help with making an order, setting up a cycle, or any questions relevant to Bio-Tech products, send me a PM and I'd be more than happy to help you out in any way I can!

Also, Anybody that contacts me before ordering, I will set up with a 10% discount!

Top Bottom