Rydrdie said:
This can be adjusted

Test e 600mg/wk 1-12 3*wk
NPP 450mg/wk 1-10 3*wk
Tbol 60mg/day 1-6
Proviron 50mg/day 1-pct
Winny 75mg/day 10-13

Also plan on using LGD n S4

NPP instead of Deca bc of the half life.

I have never used any oils beside test, so I want to make sure I get top notch shit. Had good success w PSL test n Hipo orals. Trust both these sites completely. Just looking for feedback

this definitely needs some work brother... you have no supports listed, no pct etc... your numbers need a lot of work here as well... lets get this corrected for you

1-12 test e 500 mg week
1-10 npp 150-200 mg eod
1-14 aromasin 12.5 mg eod
1-10 caber .5 mg e3d
1-14 proviron 50 mg day
1-6 tbol 60 mg day
1-6 cycle assist
9-14 winstrol 50 mg day
9-14 cycle assist
11-14 hcg 1000 ius week

pct 15-18

clomid 50/50/25/25

nolva 40/20/20/20

aromasin 12.5 mg eod

cycle assist

mk-2866 25 mg day

gw-501516 20 mg day

you gotta take Caber with NPP/DECA? is it the same dosage per 3days if you run DECA vs NPP?

absolutely you do... they are nandrolones brother... its the same family as tren so prolactin is an issue... dosing patterns are the same... .5 mg every three days... caber is different and needs to be dosed accordingly regardless of the ester...

DylanGemelli said:
Rydrdie said:
DylanGemelli said:
Rydrdie said:
DylanGemelli said:
[quote="Rydrdie":3k5cg9lb]This can be adjusted

NPP 450mg/wk 1-10 3*wk
Tbol 60mg/day 1-6
Proviron 50mg/day 1-pct
Winny 75mg/day 10-13

I have never used any oils beside test, so I want to make sure I get top notch shit. Had good success w PSL test n Hipo orals. Trust both these sites completely. Just looking for feedback

this definitely needs some work brother... you have no supports listed, no pct etc... your numbers need a lot of work here as well... lets get this corrected for you

1-12 test e 500 mg week
1-10 npp 150-200 mg eod
1-10 caber .5 mg e3d
1-14 proviron 50 mg day
1-6 tbol 60 mg day
1-6 cycle assist
9-14 winstrol 50 mg day
9-14 cycle assist
11-14 hcg 1000 ius week

pct 15-18

clomid 50/50/25/25

nolva 40/20/20/20

aromasin 12.5 mg eod

cycle assist

mk-2866 25 mg day

gw-501516 20 mg day
Yes I didn't list pct, but will be going w Hipo for pct and asin. More than anything wondering about the Stoa and EP line NPP. Thanks for the feedback Dylan. Question- could I run the NPP mon, thurs, sat? It would make the pinning schedule much easier n I could just combine the test n NPP into 1 shot for each day. Does this make sense?? I have never run NPP

yes, you could do that... you should really love this cycle bro... its going to produce some big results if your dialed in...
That's the plan Boss. Been workin on the diet for a solid 18 months now- but I'm sure it could be improved. Finishing up my first cycle in 4 years w really solid results- test e, tbol, winny. I'm going to post results soon under source reviews. So I'd love to have yours n Ricks input on how I can keep improving- on and off cycle

LOVE your attitude and outlook brother... i don't care how dialed in a diet is, it can always be improved... i still have to CONSTANTLY WORK ON MINE bro and that's no joke... its never quite where you want it because it needs updated constantly...

as you complete your cycle, this is when your diet and your bridge are of the utmost importance... everything that you did on cycle will slightly change to accommodate your goals, what your doing for training and what your taking as a bridge... sarms bridges are tailor made to help you not only keep gains but clean them up and add to them and put yourself in even better condition heading into your next cycle... im assuming your finish a 12 week cycle that lasts 18 weeks after ester clearance and pct completion so you have 18 weeks in between to get after this! these are extremely important times to bust ass and move forward.... i would definitely go with a sarms super stack now as you move forward... here is the layout...

1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 mk-2866 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.

9-12 daa

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

after completing the mini pct, you will have 1-2 weeks off of anything and then you can go right into your next cycle...[/quote:3k5cg9lb]
Thanks Dylan. I have 1 more week until the esthers clear- then pct. It was an 11 week cycle. I planned it on only being 10 but then decided to run winny as a finisher so I took it an extra week. Started to run Osta w the winny n will be carrying through pct. Started GW last week n will run that through pct. The bridge you laid out looks pretty badass. This is a great forum and am very glad to be a part of it

Rydrdie said:
DylanGemelli said:
Rydrdie said:
DylanGemelli said:
Rydrdie said:
[quote="DylanGemelli":2rrhgf0y][quote="Rydrdie":2rrhgf0y]This can be adjusted

NPP 450mg/wk 1-10 3*wk
Tbol 60mg/day 1-6
Proviron 50mg/day 1-pct
Winny 75mg/day 10-13

1-12 test e 500 mg week
1-10 npp 150-200 mg eod
1-10 caber .5 mg e3d
1-14 proviron 50 mg day
1-6 tbol 60 mg day
1-6 cycle assist
9-14 winstrol 50 mg day
9-14 cycle assist
11-14 hcg 1000 ius week

pct 15-18

clomid 50/50/25/25

nolva 40/20/20/20

aromasin 12.5 mg eod

cycle assist

mk-2866 25 mg day

gw-501516 20 mg day
Yes I didn't list pct, but will be going w Hipo for pct and asin. More than anything wondering about the Stoa and EP line NPP. Thanks for the feedback Dylan. Question- could I run the NPP mon, thurs, sat? It would make the pinning schedule much easier n I could just combine the test n NPP into 1 shot for each day. Does this make sense?? I have never run NPP

yes, you could do that... you should really love this cycle bro... its going to produce some big results if your dialed in...
That's the plan Boss. Been workin on the diet for a solid 18 months now- but I'm sure it could be improved. Finishing up my first cycle in 4 years w really solid results- test e, tbol, winny. I'm going to post results soon under source reviews. So I'd love to have yours n Ricks input on how I can keep improving- on and off cycle

LOVE your attitude and outlook brother... i don't care how dialed in a diet is, it can always be improved... i still have to CONSTANTLY WORK ON MINE bro and that's no joke... its never quite where you want it because it needs updated constantly...

as you complete your cycle, this is when your diet and your bridge are of the utmost importance... everything that you did on cycle will slightly change to accommodate your goals, what your doing for training and what your taking as a bridge... sarms bridges are tailor made to help you not only keep gains but clean them up and add to them and put yourself in even better condition heading into your next cycle... im assuming your finish a 12 week cycle that lasts 18 weeks after ester clearance and pct completion so you have 18 weeks in between to get after this! these are extremely important times to bust ass and move forward.... i would definitely go with a sarms super stack now as you move forward... here is the layout...

1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…

9-12 daa

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

after completing the mini pct, you will have 1-2 weeks off of anything and then you can go right into your next cycle...[/quote:2rrhgf0y]
Thanks Dylan. I have 1 more week until the esthers clear- then pct. It was an 11 week cycle. I planned it on only being 10 but then decided to run winny as a finisher so I took it an extra week. Started to run Osta w the winny n will be carrying through pct. Started GW last week n will run that through pct. The bridge you laid out looks pretty badass. This is a great forum and am very glad to be a part of it[/quote:2rrhgf0y]

You would definitely love that stack to bridge with brother. That's as good as it gets, and will treat you extremely well! You have a great mindset and plan together, and if you need help with anything else just let us know!

Rydrdie said:
SpikedEggnog said:
Rydrdie said:
SpikedEggnog said:
Rydrdie said:
Thanks for the responses boys. Any feedback on Stoa oils from Hipo?

i ordered some deca but it hasnt came in yet, so well see
When will u be running it? Def interested

ill prolly run it sometime next month
Ok- keep us updated homie. Also post pics when it arrives. When did u order? Hipo is gonna be on vaca til early Sept. I believe your order had to be in bf Aug 5 US time for it to be shipped out bf Sept.

yeah it was before Aug 5th, the Order status was changed to Shipped about 4 days ago, so hopefully it will be in within the next week or so.

SpikedEggnog said:
Rydrdie said:
SpikedEggnog said:
Rydrdie said:
SpikedEggnog said:
[quote="Rydrdie":3p42rnpe]Thanks for the responses boys. Any feedback on Stoa oils from Hipo?

Ok- keep us updated homie. Also post pics when it arrives. When did u order? Hipo is gonna be on vaca til early Sept. I believe your order had to be in bf Aug 5 US time for it to be shipped out bf Sept.

yeah it was before Aug 5th, the Order status was changed to Shipped about 4 days ago, so hopefully it will be in within the next week or so.[/quote:3p42rnpe]
It will be there bf u know it bro. Hipo gets shit done. Lookin forward to hear how that Deca treats u.

RickRock said:
Rydrdie said:
DylanGemelli said:
Rydrdie said:
DylanGemelli said:
[quote="Rydrdie":15cyw755][quote="DylanGemelli":15cyw755][quote="Rydrdie":15cyw755]This can be adjusted

NPP 450mg/wk 1-10 3*wk
Tbol 60mg/day 1-6
Proviron 50mg/day 1-pct
Winny 75mg/day 10-13

1-12 test e 500 mg week
1-10 npp 150-200 mg eod
1-10 caber .5 mg e3d
1-14 proviron 50 mg day
1-6 tbol 60 mg day
1-6 cycle assist
9-14 winstrol 50 mg day
9-14 cycle assist
11-14 hcg 1000 ius week

pct 15-18

clomid 50/50/25/25

nolva 40/20/20/20

aromasin 12.5 mg eod

cycle assist

mk-2866 25 mg day

gw-501516 20 mg day

9-12 daa

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

after completing the mini pct, you will have 1-2 weeks off of anything and then you can go right into your next cycle...[/quote:15cyw755]
Thanks Dylan. I have 1 more week until the esthers clear- then pct. It was an 11 week cycle. I planned it on only being 10 but then decided to run winny as a finisher so I took it an extra week. Started to run Osta w the winny n will be carrying through pct. Started GW last week n will run that through pct. The bridge you laid out looks pretty badass. This is a great forum and am very glad to be a part of it[/quote:15cyw755]

You would definitely love that stack to bridge with brother. That's as good as it gets, and will treat you extremely well! You have a great mindset and plan together, and if you need help with anything else just let us know![/quote:15cyw755]
Thanks Rick. And I def will hit u up about diet/training very soon. I wanna post a cycle, diet, training review and a pic first- figure that will give ya a better idea where I'm at

Rydrdie said:
DylanGemelli said:
Rydrdie said:
DylanGemelli said:
Rydrdie said:
[quote="DylanGemelli":330jjvrt][quote="Rydrdie":330jjvrt]This can be adjusted

NPP 450mg/wk 1-10 3*wk
Tbol 60mg/day 1-6
Proviron 50mg/day 1-pct
Winny 75mg/day 10-13

1-12 test e 500 mg week
1-10 npp 150-200 mg eod
1-10 caber .5 mg e3d
1-14 proviron 50 mg day
1-6 tbol 60 mg day
1-6 cycle assist
9-14 winstrol 50 mg day
9-14 cycle assist
11-14 hcg 1000 ius week

pct 15-18

clomid 50/50/25/25

nolva 40/20/20/20

aromasin 12.5 mg eod

cycle assist

mk-2866 25 mg day

gw-501516 20 mg day

9-12 daa

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

after completing the mini pct, you will have 1-2 weeks off of anything and then you can go right into your next cycle...[/quote:330jjvrt]
Thanks Dylan. I have 1 more week until the esthers clear- then pct. It was an 11 week cycle. I planned it on only being 10 but then decided to run winny as a finisher so I took it an extra week. Started to run Osta w the winny n will be carrying through pct. Started GW last week n will run that through pct. The bridge you laid out looks pretty badass. This is a great forum and am very glad to be a part of it[/quote:330jjvrt]

we are very happy to have you brother... you will love that bridge for sure... let me know if i can help in any other way...

DylanGemelli said:
Rydrdie said:
DylanGemelli said:
Rydrdie said:
DylanGemelli said:
[quote="Rydrdie":3gudymn0][quote="DylanGemelli":3gudymn0][quote="Rydrdie":3gudymn0]This can be adjusted

NPP 450mg/wk 1-10 3*wk
Tbol 60mg/day 1-6
Proviron 50mg/day 1-pct
Winny 75mg/day 10-13

1-12 test e 500 mg week
1-10 npp 150-200 mg eod
1-10 caber .5 mg e3d
1-14 proviron 50 mg day
1-6 tbol 60 mg day
1-6 cycle assist
9-14 winstrol 50 mg day
9-14 cycle assist
11-14 hcg 1000 ius week

pct 15-18

clomid 50/50/25/25

nolva 40/20/20/20

aromasin 12.5 mg eod

cycle assist

mk-2866 25 mg day

gw-501516 20 mg day

9-12 daa

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

after completing the mini pct, you will have 1-2 weeks off of anything and then you can go right into your next cycle...[/quote:3gudymn0]
Thanks Dylan. I have 1 more week until the esthers clear- then pct. It was an 11 week cycle. I planned it on only being 10 but then decided to run winny as a finisher so I took it an extra week. Started to run Osta w the winny n will be carrying through pct. Started GW last week n will run that through pct. The bridge you laid out looks pretty badass. This is a great forum and am very glad to be a part of it[/quote:3gudymn0]

we are very happy to have you brother... you will love that bridge for sure... let me know if i can help in any other way...[/quote:3gudymn0]
Thanks bro n I def will

Rydrdie said:
SpikedEggnog said:
Rydrdie said:
SpikedEggnog said:
Rydrdie said:
[quote="SpikedEggnog":3u4vp442][quote="Rydrdie":3u4vp442]Thanks for the responses boys. Any feedback on Stoa oils from Hipo?

yeah it was before Aug 5th, the Order status was changed to Shipped about 4 days ago, so hopefully it will be in within the next week or so.[/quote:3u4vp442]
It will be there bf u know it bro. Hipo gets shit done. Lookin forward to hear how that Deca treats u.[/quote:3u4vp442]

i wont be running the Deca until September after routine Blood checks for TRT, but im gonna straight SLAM it. right now im Recomping a little on only 120mg TEST, so i was surprised that my strength has been going up yet ive been losing weight, i lost about 3 lbs eating 3k-3500 cals a day but i have been Swimming at the lake almost every day so i think thats why, BUT for instance today i did 185 x6 military press, 80 x3 dumbell curl, so my strength is blowing up - come next month I will be ready with Diet/Training and SMASH it, gonna run a tiny dose of Deca for an intro then see how my body reacts, if all is well later down the road i will run the same Deca but add in a little DBOL.

SpikedEggnog said:
Rydrdie said:
SpikedEggnog said:
Rydrdie said:
SpikedEggnog said:
[quote="Rydrdie":1ukctvno][quote="SpikedEggnog":1ukctvno][quote="Rydrdie":1ukctvno]Thanks for the responses boys. Any feedback on Stoa oils from Hipo?

yeah it was before Aug 5th, the Order status was changed to Shipped about 4 days ago, so hopefully it will be in within the next week or so.[/quote:1ukctvno]
It will be there bf u know it bro. Hipo gets shit done. Lookin forward to hear how that Deca treats u.[/quote:1ukctvno]

i wont be running the Deca until September after routine Blood checks for TRT, but im gonna straight SLAM it. right now im Recomping a little on only 120mg TEST, so i was surprised that my strength has been going up yet ive been losing weight, i lost about 3 lbs eating 3k-3500 cals a day but i have been Swimming at the lake almost every day so i think thats why, BUT for instance today i did 185 x6 military press, 80 x3 dumbell curl, so my strength is blowing up - come next month I will be ready with Diet/Training and SMASH it, gonna run a tiny dose of Deca for an intro then see how my body reacts, if all is well later down the road i will run the same Deca but add in a little DBOL.[/quote:1ukctvno]

literally, there is no form of cardio that will cut you up more than swimming... that's definitely the main reason for your weight drop... i love utilizing swimming but most do not because of the difficult... i would love to see how you do with deca but still swimming and things of that nature along with it while still taking in a good amount of calories... i think you will be extremely pleased with the results...

DylanGemelli said:
SpikedEggnog said:
Rydrdie said:
SpikedEggnog said:
Rydrdie said:
[quote="SpikedEggnog":11ufv015][quote="Rydrdie":11ufv015][quote="SpikedEggnog":11ufv015][quote="Rydrdie":11ufv015]Thanks for the responses boys. Any feedback on Stoa oils from Hipo?

yeah it was before Aug 5th, the Order status was changed to Shipped about 4 days ago, so hopefully it will be in within the next week or so.[/quote:11ufv015]
It will be there bf u know it bro. Hipo gets shit done. Lookin forward to hear how that Deca treats u.[/quote:11ufv015]

i wont be running the Deca until September after routine Blood checks for TRT, but im gonna straight SLAM it. right now im Recomping a little on only 120mg TEST, so i was surprised that my strength has been going up yet ive been losing weight, i lost about 3 lbs eating 3k-3500 cals a day but i have been Swimming at the lake almost every day so i think thats why, BUT for instance today i did 185 x6 military press, 80 x3 dumbell curl, so my strength is blowing up - come next month I will be ready with Diet/Training and SMASH it, gonna run a tiny dose of Deca for an intro then see how my body reacts, if all is well later down the road i will run the same Deca but add in a little DBOL.[/quote:11ufv015]

literally, there is no form of cardio that will cut you up more than swimming... that's definitely the main reason for your weight drop... i love utilizing swimming but most do not because of the difficult... i would love to see how you do with deca but still swimming and things of that nature along with it while still taking in a good amount of calories... i think you will be extremely pleased with the results...[/quote:11ufv015]

Dude yeah swimming is THE BEST cardio in my opinion, it uses your entire body, abs, legs, arms, etc. AND it has no pressure on your joints/shins like running does. I will keep you posted next month.

SpikedEggnog said:
DylanGemelli said:
SpikedEggnog said:
Rydrdie said:
SpikedEggnog said:
[quote="Rydrdie":eek:lbzj976][quote="SpikedEggnog":eek:lbzj976][quote="Rydrdie":eek:lbzj976][quote="SpikedEggnog":eek:lbzj976][quote="Rydrdie":eek:lbzj976]Thanks for the responses boys. Any feedback on Stoa oils from Hipo?

yeah it was before Aug 5th, the Order status was changed to Shipped about 4 days ago, so hopefully it will be in within the next week or so.[/quote:eek:lbzj976]
It will be there bf u know it bro. Hipo gets shit done. Lookin forward to hear how that Deca treats u.[/quote:eek:lbzj976]

i wont be running the Deca until September after routine Blood checks for TRT, but im gonna straight SLAM it. right now im Recomping a little on only 120mg TEST, so i was surprised that my strength has been going up yet ive been losing weight, i lost about 3 lbs eating 3k-3500 cals a day but i have been Swimming at the lake almost every day so i think thats why, BUT for instance today i did 185 x6 military press, 80 x3 dumbell curl, so my strength is blowing up - come next month I will be ready with Diet/Training and SMASH it, gonna run a tiny dose of Deca for an intro then see how my body reacts, if all is well later down the road i will run the same Deca but add in a little DBOL.[/quote:eek:lbzj976]

literally, there is no form of cardio that will cut you up more than swimming... that's definitely the main reason for your weight drop... i love utilizing swimming but most do not because of the difficult... i would love to see how you do with deca but still swimming and things of that nature along with it while still taking in a good amount of calories... i think you will be extremely pleased with the results...[/quote:eek:lbzj976]

Dude yeah swimming is THE BEST cardio in my opinion, it uses your entire body, abs, legs, arms, etc. AND it has no pressure on your joints/shins like running does. I will keep you posted next month.[/quote:eek:lbzj976]

absolutely... clearly its the most difficult and that's why many shy away but it definitely cannot be topped for how effective it is...

Top Bottom