napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Newbie here to the forum ( second cycle advice)

mikqteas

Hey guys, I stumbled upon this forum because Dylan's video. I wanted to say thanks for you help and knowledge. I was

Height : 6'0
Weight: 195
Body fat %12 -14
Years of training: 7 years

Complete cycle history (compounds, doses, lengths of time, when they were run)

1st cycle :
test enant 300 mg - 10 weeks

PCT for each cycle
2 weeks of HCG 1000 iu / week

followed with

Clomid
50/50/25/25
Nolva
40/40/20/20
Aromasin
12.5 (EOD )

Goals:

Slow steady gains so that eventually be competitive to do a physique competition. I am not in a particular rush , but at the same time I want to do a competition before I decide to have a family .

Supplements (if any)
- protein
- multivitamin
- fish oil
- vitamin D
- glucosamine

General idea of nutrition (any food allergies???)
I do not have any particular food allergies.

Any other relevant info (injuries, surgeries you've had, etc.)

no injuries or surgeries

My thoughts for a second cycle after watching Dylan's video:

2nd cycle (16 weeks total)
1. Testosterone- 400mg /week
2. Equipoise – 700 mg / week
3. Tbol – 50 – 60 mg/day
4. Primobolan 600 mg /week (maybe ? I can afford it , but I am not sure if it worth it for cycle 2? might be more served during a contest prep)

Week 1-16
1-16 test cyp or enan 400 mg/ week
1 – 4 tbol 60 mg/day
1-16 equipoise 700 mg/ week
1-14 Primobolan 600 mgs per week
1- 16 aromasin 12.5 mg eod

PCT
16-18 hcg 1000 ius week
clomid 50 per day /50/25/25
nolva 40 per day/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod

I chose this line up because I wanted as clean gains as I could with as low risk of other complications that deca or dianabol may bring.

I was hoping for some feed back on the thoughts for this, if it makes sense. I have spent a lot of time researching , but it doesn't hurt to ask those who are more knowledgeable than myself on this subject for help

i like the cycle plan... i would like to see you keep it at no more than 3 compounds on a second cycle and my preference would clearly be test, primo and tbol here but thats up to you... 4 compounds on a second cycle is a bit excessive... i like the dosing though and everything else looks great

thank you Dylan for all that you do and keep up the good work!

I wanted to ask if I decided to go with the suggestion of , primo ,test , and tbol, does it make more sense to the run the test for 14 instead of 16?

i had it for 16 initially because of wanting to run EQ. but if i go off your suggestion from your video , without EQ i should just run test for 14.

Last edited:
i would go 14 weeks if you just go with test, prmo and tbol... you wont need to go 16 weeks with it brother...

Yeah man. Tbol for 6 weeks and 14 weeks Testosterone and Primobolan, that will my cutting cycle for next year I think. Think it is an amazing stack!!
absolutely... i like it with winstrol better but its still awesome with tbol

Yeah, I have PLENTY of time to decide, but I think I will eventually go for Winstrol. Wanna try all your favorites!! :)
nice bro... my body just responds to winstrol in a very positive manner so i tend to use it anytime i use an oral...

2nd cycle (16 weeks total)
1. Testosterone- 400mg /week
2. Equipoise – 700 mg / week
3. Tbol – 50 – 60 mg/day
4. Primobolan 600 mg /week (maybe ? I can afford it , but I am not sure if it worth it for cycle 2? might be more served during a contest prep)

Week 1-16
1-16 test cyp or enan 400 mg/ week
1 – 4 tbol 60 mg/day
1-16 equipoise 700 mg/ week
1-14 Primobolan 600 mgs per week
1- 16 aromasin 12.5 mg eod

PCT
16-18 hcg 1000 ius week
clomid 50 per day /50/25/25
nolva 40 per day/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod

I chose this line up because I wanted as clean gains as I could with as low risk of other complications that deca or dianabol may bring.

I was hoping for some feed back on the thoughts for this, if it makes sense. I have spent a lot of time researching , but it doesn't hurt to ask those who are more knowledgeable than myself on this subject for help

I love your cycle plan brother! Dylan, would favor this stack over one including Tren and winstrol for cutting?

I love your cycle plan brother! Dylan, would favor this stack over one including Tren and winstrol for cutting?
no i would not... clearly primo is my favorite steroid but this would not be a fair fight comparing it to test, tren and winstrol for cutting...

Top Bottom