bannednutritionRegenRx

New user issues, help! :(

David9000

Just want to thank everyone who replies and helps, so this is my current issue:
39 yo
168 pound
6ft 1”
Natural
Very physically active (construction trade/roofer)
Moderate training for 7 years
Very intense training for 1 year 4-5 times a week (never missed a day and for 3 months I did a 4 day split and attended over 90 days straight.
Keto diet, with the exception of 1-2 sweet potatoes and 1 cup of oatmeal daily.
Diet is impeccable, I’m disciplined out the ying yang.
After some research I have been lead to think I have had teenage gyno most of my life, not realizing this till quite recently, after the last year of dieting and intense training my body was lean and the gyno was zero, with the exception of a little puffy nipples, not a big deal to me.
Question:
I found Dylion online and watched all his videos, also so other YouTube guys that all basically said the same thing, start with test as a base and move on from there, (ok kool beans!)
I have a friend who is an ER dr, I spoke with him about doing a cycle because I am not gain any weight and it’s like over the last 6-8 months I hit a wall in the gym, no improvements, no matter how hard I train or how much rest I give myself. This Dr claimed he did his PH thesis on hormone and androgen therapy, he told me I didn’t need to do test if I did something like oxymethalone or methandienonum solo with a few inhibitors (nolvadex and amrimidex).
So I took his suggestions, he seems very knowledgeable and convincing against the “YouTube experts”.
So here I am, after two cycles, no gains, lots of water retention, my gyno is double at least, I can feel the tubes in side the nipple is all swollen like I was 18 again...
So I go to my family doctor, I had blood work done previously to starting, I speak with dr he basically refuses to help me anymore and tells me to stop taking everything and it will (sooner or later) return to normal.
After some research I think I am prolactin sensitive coupled with estrogen as well. Doing further research I know this was about the worst thing I could have done.
So after I go out of dr office the only solution I had was to take femera crash the estrogen thus lowering the prolactin effects.
I have taken femera 2mg for 5 days in a row and I’m not sure if my source has legit anything now (besides the compounds that f-ed me up), zero results (which seems to be my life right now).
3 days ago my wife (which trains with me and we do most of our research together told me) I could have also “low test”, so here we go, she pins me with .5ml of test 400.
Note:I’m in Ontario Canada, cabergoline is impossible to get at least so far, Zentec is my source currently.
Sorry if I’m not suppose to post suppliers, I’m just trying to be open and learn and maybe my experience will help others.
Any suggestion????

This is a mess bro... even if you did have low test, why did your wife pin you?! You need to get your body to start producing natural test again and that’s not going to happen if you keep pinning...

The only thing you need to do now is to get blood work done... you can’t guess you have low test or high estrogen.. you need to get bloodwork done asap so we can understand where the problem is

This would make sense, this is why I went to my dr. He refuses to help and will not order blood work again.
I’m screwed... I’ll just take some natural supplements to get my test goin again, I’ll just wait it out and suffer.
In Ontario, once your doctor finds out you do any anabolic compounds your on your own (as I found this out), I have three other buddies that confirmed this recently with me, this is why I posted this.
Basically everyone that does gear in Ontario have virtually no help from any dr. They all treat with under ground black market pharmaceuticals and it’s all symptom driven.

Needless to say I wouldn’t be able to get any blood work done anytime soon.
:(

Thanks for your suggestions.

This is a mess bro... even if you did have low test, why did your wife pin you?! You need to get your body to start producing natural test again and that’s not going to happen if you keep pinning...

The only thing you need to do now is to get blood work done... you can’t guess you have low test or high estrogen.. you need to get bloodwork done asap so we can understand where the problem is

Guess your not familiar with the socialized health care system we have in Ontario.
No private clinics that do blood work.
At least not in my city or any place close.

Top Bottom