napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

New to YK11 and S23

mdieselpower

Hello all. Looking to try either S23 or Yk11. I would like to stack one of these or both of them with rad, s4, or mk2866.

32 years old 6'3" 208lbs 14% BF. I have done 8 cycles of sarms 6 of those being different stacks. My body has responded well to all of them so far including building S4 to 100mg/day on a 12 week cycle with rad and lgd.

Any thoughts, suggestions, ideas are welcome.

I mean you can stack as many of them as you want.

I include cardarine on all on sarms stacks but that?s me.

I?m running cardarine, sr9009, mk2866, lgd, and rad140 and love it. YK11 and s23 are the most suppressive sarms so if you run them both will need a full pct.

It really depends on what you are looking to do. Why not pick one and run solo to see what it brings to the table for you. If you really want to stack it with other compounds that can certainly be done but would depend on your goals.

honestly you could just stack yk11 and s23... that would be most optimal... you cant go wrong with either... lgd is also the next best for bulking so lgd with either would be great as well

you can run them by themselves or stack. these are all versatile

tell us more about you and your goals. remember use sarms.forsale quailty sarms

I recently purchased everything on sarms.forsale. Initial layout was going to be S4, Rad, and Mk2866 for 12 weeks. After reading a few threads of people trying yk and s23 I am intrigued and would like to cycle of one stacked with at least one other sarm.

I recently purchased everything on sarms.forsale. Initial layout was going to be S4, Rad, and Mk2866 for 12 weeks. After reading a few threads of people trying yk and s23 I am intrigued and would like to cycle of one stacked with at least one other sarm.
you cant go wrong either way... start with yk11 and then do s23 the next cycle

yk11, rad, and mk2866 would be a good cycle in your opinion? Ive been reading the the PCT with yk and s23 is different than the mini PCT I'm use to running with sarm cycles in the past. I bought a few things from sarms.forsale for PCT, want to make sure I have everything I need or is recommmended.

You would want to run a full pct. Id suggest clomid or nolva and a test booster for 6 weeks.

yk11, rad, and mk2866 would be a good cycle in your opinion? Ive been reading the the PCT with yk and s23 is different than the mini PCT I'm use to running with sarm cycles in the past. I bought a few things from sarms.forsale for PCT, want to make sure I have everything I need or is recommmended.

here's the full layout...

[FONT=&quot]1-12 rad140 (TESTOLONE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]1-12 YK-11 10 mg per day split doses? 5 mg a.m. and 5 mg 6-8 hours later[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]1-12 mk2866 25 mg per day, dosed once a day in the a.m.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]1-12 Organ ST https://www.amazon.com/DGA-Nutraceuticals-Organ-ST/dp/B0762B5KBG/ref=sr_1_1?dchild=1&m=A2U9ZEC72NTWAF&marketplaceID=ATVPDKIKX0DER&qid=1586241677&s=merchant-items&sr=1-1[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Pct 13-18

[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]when you are in pct, you are going to get a major spike in cortisol... cortisol is termed the "gains killer" for a reason... it will put you into a catabolic state which will not allow you to build muscle and at the same time will eat it away, on top of the fact you will also get unwanted fat gain... so you will lose muscle and gain fat that you had just busted your ass an entire cycle for... GW and MK prevent the rise in cortisol... not only that but they keep you performing at a level you were while on cycle being the ultimate performance enhancers they are... on top of the fact that mk2866 is the ultimate for healing and recovery, which is imperative in pct as well as keeping strength up to a very high level... gw will also treat cholesterol and blood pressure, which are definitely things that need addressed in pct as well?Organ ST plays a pivotal role in a post-cycle therapy (PCT). There?s a strong misconception that the role of a PCT is simply to restart the natural testosterone production that was shut down from the steroid cycle. While this is true, there are a lot of the other issues that the body has to deal with during a PCT: hormone fluctuations, high liver enzymes, increased blood pressure, pressure on the kidneys and endocrine system, high stress and cortisol levels, the list goes on...Organ ST helps address all of these problems and helps you recover in a timely manner. The quicker you recover, the less likelihood of any long-term problems occurring, and the more likely that all gains you make during your cycle are retained.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
clomid 50/50/50/25/25/25 [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]nolva 40/40/40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod (adjust accordingly) [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]DGA ORGAN ST https://www.amazon.com/DGA-Nutraceuticals-Organ-ST/dp/B0762B5KBG[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
mk-2866 25 mg day (ONLY 4 WEEKS) www.sarms.forsale[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]gw-501516 20 mg day www.sarms.forsale[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]

[/FONT]

Top Bottom