Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

New to sarms

sorano

Member
Member
Hey guys, new to the board and sarms. Stuff looks pretty interesting. want to thank dylan for his help.
 
Hey guys, new to the board and sarms. Stuff looks pretty interesting. want to thank dylan for his help.

Welcome to isarms bro. We are here to help, so if you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask!
 
Thanks guys. appreciate the warm welcome. The two sarms that I am very curious about are LGD and rad 140. Any reported side effects when taking these? How are people feeling on them? Just looking to see peoples experiences.
 
Thanks guys. appreciate the warm welcome. The two sarms that I am very curious about are LGD and rad 140. Any reported side effects when taking these? How are people feeling on them? Just looking to see peoples experiences.


rad has shown to be fairly side effect free... some will report more suppression than others with lgd but that is mainly what you would be looking at with lgd... there is an abundance of benefits... you really need to read my articles so you can learn about them... https://www.isarms.com/selective-androgen-receptor-modulators

lgd = strength, size, lean muscle

rad = strength, lean muscle, endurance, energy, size
 
dylan, thanks for that link. I will read it tonight. As you stated in pm, lgd and rad can be taken together at once with no problem.
 
Thanks man. Looking forward to talking to you all and learn. I have always been natural. started at 150lbs and went up to 248-250 with just massive amounts of food and training. Never ripped but. I never measured my body fat but at 248 I had a 36 inch waist. Now im 220lbs. torn shoulder labrum. Other stuff in life happened as well.

Only supplements I take now are bcaa formulas which I love, creatine which is proven, and whey. Nothing else. I did love the primordial performance natty stack. It helped my chronic fatigue. eric was the man!!
 
dylan, thanks for that link. I will read it tonight. As you stated in pm, lgd and rad can be taken together at once with no problem.


absolutely, its a great stack.. i would HIGHLY recommend adding s4 to that stack though.. it really completes iin and it will provide very strong results... it is the power stack... here are the links for everything you need followed by the layout...

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=134&search=power

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=138&search=mini

1-12 rad140 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
9-12 d aspartic acid


Mini pct 13-16




clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day
 
Dylan has some great videos to learn
more about SARMs man. Sarmsx will give you some great results if your diet and training game is on point.
 
Last edited:
Top Bottom