napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

NEW TO SARMS (Stacking 3) LGD, S4, Osta [Questions / Log]

dude you have no business messing with any thing right now. You are not even 18 yet, and you are grossly undersized. You said yourself you haven't worked out, so why are you jumping on these?? You also bought your sarms from a questionable source so it's hard telling hat you are really taking which is even scarier at your age. You just need to stop everything....now before you mess yourself up

All you need is the right diet and a good training program. Geez man......come on

Threads like this make me sad ....

This forum is filled with great people & a wealth of info OP...

Research until your eyes hurt, good luck

& in the future SarmsX is the only way to go because you know exactly what you're getting

11lu92u.jpg

No like you can literally see every vein in my arm. I know the shits working for a fact.

Noones judging you bro !

Everyone is just trying to help you man, please take these knowledgeable folks advice & I'm trying to fathom 6'1 only weighing 123lb , please tell me that's a typo

Because I'm 5'6 & I ideally stay between 160-175, any below 160lb for someone my small size I start to look gaunt , please reconsider

Last edited:
Im going to finish the cycle im on then i'll take a break from sarms for a little while. After that im buying the superman stack from Sarmsx. I'm on day six and I notice I'm getting bigger just about everywhere. Still no sides other than the yellowish vision from S4 and being hungry every 2 hours.

Im going to finish the cycle im on then i'll take a break from sarms for a little while. After that im buying the superman stack from Sarmsx. I'm on day six and I notice I'm getting bigger just about everywhere. Still no sides other than the yellowish vision from S4 and being hungry every 2 hours.

you only need 2-3 weeks off after this cycle and then you can start your next... if you have any questions throughout dont hesitate to let me know

Top Bottom