napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

New to rad 140

So far....no side effects at all. Joints were aching on Androsterone but on Rad140, the aching is almost gone in just one week. I felt a little harder and tighter before but I think that this may be due to the transition between the two and my diet was a little stricter. On a very positive note, my workouts seem a lot more "aggressive" and any soreness seems to be delayed and decreased.
Yesterday before I went to work, I had to bring in my belt a notch, my posture has improved, I am even sitting in my chair in a better position. My back pain is almost completely gone and I look and feel younger. I know this is due to working out but these "extras" have really made this possible in a very short period of time. My body, health, and looks have changed so much in just over 50 days, it's really great. My mind also seems a little sharper and my mood has improved, my confidence raised. I don't know how much of this can be attributed to the RAD but that is when it really became noticeable. I feel really good!

QUESTION: I looked for it but could not find any info: If I am switching from androsterone to Rad140, should I consider the 30days of androsterone as part of the 12 week cycle? Or can I do 12 from where I started with the Rad before a PCT? (I'm probably going to stay on the safe side and count it as part of the cycle.)

Last edited:
Oh no, I've already started the Rad. What should I do now? It was only for 30 days and it was Nova X from Gaspari Nutrition-50mg.

Clearly you should stop and do it right but run it however u want... nova x is not going to do anything at all...waste of a product

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Well. That was the topic of my first question. Changing from one to the other. I guess I started off wrong. But if it is a junk product as you say, I guess I will not worry about it too much, learn from that mistake and get the next cycle done right.

Well. That was the topic of my first question. Changing from one to the other. I guess I started off wrong. But if it is a junk product as you say, I guess I will not worry about it too much, learn from that mistake and get the next cycle done right.
thats the right attitude brother... i like that... just let me know anytime you have further questions

Top Bottom