napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

New to rad 140

AlphaMe

Just did 30 days of Androsterone, couldn't get anymore quick enough.
Switched to RAD140, 20mg, enough for 30 days, will probably get enough to complete 12 weeks. Might stack some GH SARM as well, waiting to see how this goes first.

Question: Do I need to add on something like herbal T boost like T-Male or can it stand alone?
I have Nolvadren XT and this T-male waiting for A PCT.

Nolvadren is:Androst-3,5-dien-7,17-dione 75mg, Diindolylmethane (DIM) 250mg, 7-Hydroxy 17B-Dihydro Dehydroepiandrosterone 25mg, 7-hydroxy Dehydroepiandrosterone 25mg.

I have also heard that Ostarine in lower doses is good for help with PCT?

Any help on this subject will help, thanks in advance!

Sorry here are what stats that I know...
Height: 5'10
Weight: 190 up from 183
Body fat % not sure, but higher than I would like, sorry for not having that ready.

Years of training: trained seriously for several years but had a lengthy lay off- this was in 2003 to 2007.
Complete cycle history: during the second year of training I took 3 cycles of what I can only guess was androstene or something very close to it, I did not keep the bottles and this was preban stuff. All I know is that I was strong and lean and faster than I had ever been.
PCT for each cycle: it came with an off cycle, I don't know what was in it.
Goals: I want to be as lean and as strong as I was back then, I want to stay just below 200 and be able to see my abs etc. again.
Supplements (if any)- Androsterone for 30 days, Rad 140- started 3 days ago, whey protein, BCAAs, glutamine, creatine, beta alanine, multi vitamin, ZMA. I think that's it.

Last edited:
A friend suggested mk677 as a good stack with rad140. I've heard that S4 has visual side effects. I don't know much about Clomid, is that safe considering what it was designed for?

A friend suggested mk677 as a good stack with rad140. I've heard that S4 has visual side effects. I don't know much about Clomid, is that safe considering what it was designed for?
yes absolutely but the issue is mk677 is often faked... if you have real mk677, definitely thats a great stack!

Ok thanks for that info. I thought that it was iffy.
Why s4 to stack instead of LGD? Sorry if I am asking too many questions. And if not LGD why MK?

yes bro the information is right there.. you should always research things first and then come back with questions you develop from an education you begin with... otherwise it sounds like you are kind of being lazy and just not wanting to read anything, and im not saying you are, but thats how it comes across to others... read up and then let me know what questions you have bro

anytime bro!

What is your intake on this?

https://www.selfhacked.com/blog/rad140-testolone/#2_RAD140_May_Combat_Breast_Cancer
Risks and Side Effects
RAD140 is a very new investigational substance and therefore there are no clinically reported side effects. The low side effect profile is attributed to the selectivity of action in the body [R].

This does not mean that RAD140 has no side effects or that it is risk free. The risks have yet to be determined.

However, like other substances influencing testosterone levels, RAD140 has the possibility of causing some unwanted testosterone-related side effects. These may include [R, R]:

Breast tenderness/growth in men
Abnormal body hair growth in women
Changes in sex drive
Male pattern baldness/hair loss
Mood swings and anxiety/depression
Nausea and vomiting
The most commonly user-reported side effect is hair loss and shedding. This is said to stop after the drug is stopped.

What is your intake on this?

https://www.selfhacked.com/blog/rad140-testolone/#2_RAD140_May_Combat_Breast_Cancer
Risks and Side Effects
RAD140 is a very new investigational substance and therefore there are no clinically reported side effects. The low side effect profile is attributed to the selectivity of action in the body [R].

This does not mean that RAD140 has no side effects or that it is risk free. The risks have yet to be determined.

However, like other substances influencing testosterone levels, RAD140 has the possibility of causing some unwanted testosterone-related side effects. These may include [R, R]:

Breast tenderness/growth in men
Abnormal body hair growth in women
Changes in sex drive
Male pattern baldness/hair loss
Mood swings and anxiety/depression
Nausea and vomiting
The most commonly user-reported side effect is hair loss and shedding. This is said to stop after the drug is stopped.

I've just completed a 12 week cycle of RAD140 dosed 20mg daily weeks 1-8 then 30MG weeks 9-12 . I can tell you from my OWN experience I encountered NONE of the list side effects . Too put it blunty I felt fuckin fantastic on RAD but I was also stacking LGD and GW. If you get REAL rad I think you cant go wrong . You will get mild suppression and that's why a mini pct is required after cycle .

I've just completed a 12 week cycle of RAD140 dosed 20mg daily weeks 1-8 then 30MG weeks 9-12 . I can tell you from my OWN experience I encountered NONE of the list side effects . Too put it blunty I felt fuckin fantastic on RAD but I was also stacking LGD and GW. If you get REAL rad I think you cant go wrong . You will get mild suppression and that's why a mini pct is required after cycle .

What are the signs of suppression?

Top Bottom