napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

New to Forum (1st Post): Is MK-2866 my best choice?

Ricky_Tran

Hello All,

I stumbled upon the iSARMS YouTube channel today and after watching and reading up on a lot of the materials Dylan has to offer I'm thinking MK-2866 may be my best choice. Here's my story:

I am 38 years of age and have always been a very competitive athlete across a multitude of sports, but primarily basketball. Over the past 5 years I've developed very bad joint pain, lower back pain, and arthritis in my knees. I'm still involved in high level competitive basketball and it has made playing very difficult. To make matters worse I recently dislocated a finger which sucked and it never really repaired properly and then not long after in April of 2017 I tore my meniscus in my left knee during a golf swing and that shelved me for about 8 months until just recently (late October) I had surgery to repair it and I'm just now starting to feel like I can start using it again in a very limited capacity. Unfortunately since my injury I probably gained 20lbs of fat, my energy levels are low, my overall strength has weakened significantly (especially in my left knee) and things just aren't like they once were. I went to the gym the other day and pushed myself way to hard as it felt good at the time, but it then shelved me for a whole week because my knee was so bad after.

My goals are to get back to an athletic weight around 180lbs (currently I'm 205lbs and 6 feet), I want to be able to jump again, move laterally, become explosive again, dunk a basketball again, run fast, etc. I told myself I want to be in the best shape of my life by 2020 (when I turn 40). Right now I'm so limited and my body feels so bad I can't do much. My flexibility is especially bad. I feel like a 50 yr old in a 38yr old's body. I feel like just getting back in the gym and eating right won't be enough this time around and therefore here I am.

After reading about MK2866 and all it's healing benefits this sounds like the right choice. I'm a complete newbie when it comes to supplements and would have no idea how long to administer it or even how, but one step at a time. Also, some of Dylan's videos talk about combining different SARMS together, so I wasn't sure if MK2866 is all that I would need or not?

Thanks for reading this far and any feedback or advice would be appreciated.

Vitals
Height: 6 ft
Weight: 205lbs
Body fat %: not sure but likely between 15% and 20%
Years of training: Athlete (basketball, football, volleyball, hockey, golf). Body has always built muscle easily, athletic frame.
Any other relevant info (injuries, surgeries you've had, etc.): Very recent meniscus surgery (left knee). Arthritis, joint pain, lower back issues.

i can definitely help you here... mk is going to be huge in terms of your healing but your other goals need work as well... the sarms triple stack would be more than ideal for you..

1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day 30 minutes prior to workout or a.m.
1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 mk2866 25 mg per day, dosed once a day in the a.m.
9-12 POST CT https://www.dganutrition.com/pct/post-ct

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

I agree with Dylan here. The triple stack makes perfect sense. If you have any other questions just let us know

Thanks guys. I'll take your advice. Looking forward to rebounding and I'll post my progress in the Forums.

Sorry for the stupid questions:

1. 1-12 and 9-12 means 'weeks' I assume? If I wanted to max out at 12, how many bottles of each would be required?
2. I'm sure I'll read about this as I go along, however when stacking do you simply take all the required doses together or separate them out slightly (like an hour in between each or something similar)?
2. Is the Mini pct an option instead of the Post CT? or to be done alongside (or after) the Post CT?
3. If questions #2 is an option and I choose your recommended Post CT for 9-12 weeks, how many bottles would be required?

Lastly. I live in Canada, however I'll be in Las Vegas in early February 2018. If you don't ship to Canada, can I purchase in Las Vegas from you while there?

Thanks

Thanks Dylan & Rick. I posted a reply with a few questions and it said it's being reviewed. I'll check back later.

1. yes weeks... 4 gw with pct included, 3 s4, 2 mk, 1 clomid

2. take them together...

3. post ct is taken on cycle, its a test booster to make the transition in pct far smoother... you need to run it as listed...

4. 1 bottle

you need to order everything, there is nowhere to purchase in person

Thanks Dylan & Rick. I posted a reply with a few questions and it said it's being reviewed. I'll check back later.

Dylan’s Sarm layout is a solid one and should help immensely. 2020 is a solid timeline and you should be completely transformed by that time. The closer I get to 40 the better I get.

I’m way stronger, faster then I ever was in my twenties. These gains keep coming and I just get better looking with age baby.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks guys, understood.

Last two questions...

1. With regards to the mini pct, the clomid intake doesn't start until week 13 for then 4 weeks and the gw portion is used daily for 16 weeks beginning with the main cycle?
2. If I wanted to do without S4 initially or not during my first cycle, can you recommend a layout involving only gw-501516 and mk2866?

Looking forward to placing an order soon.

Thanks again.

Top Bottom