napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

New to board

Found board yesterday and just wanted to introduce myself I'm 42 5'-11" 240lbs originally was on Evo moved to a few other boards will be lurking and hopefully call this home so far looking good and seeing a lot of familiar peeps

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

welcome to adrenaline rush brother... its great to have you here... you will quickly find there is no other forum in existence as it is here... don't hesitate to let me know if you need any help along the way

Found board yesterday and just wanted to introduce myself I'm 42 5'-11" 240lbs originally was on Evo moved to a few other boards will be lurking and hopefully call this home so far looking good and seeing a lot of familiar peeps

Glad to have you here with us brother! Welcome to AR! You've found a great home with great people. We have an awesome family here. If you need anything just let me know!

Glad to have you here man. Not surprised you found AR, its the best forum Ive been on so far

hi guys, i'm new to this board and i just wanted to introduce myself. 5'7 180 33yrs old been lifting for about 10yrs have at least 3 cycles under my belt, nothing to crazy. i've just been reading the topic and post in the forum and it seems like all you guys are good people.

Welcome! I was lucky this was the 1st forum I have ever joined to do with fitness/supplement and has been so helpful!

Sent from my SCL23 using Tapatalk

Welcome! I was lucky this was the 1st forum I have ever joined to do with fitness/supplement and has been so helpful!

Sent from my SCL23 using Tapatalk

there are good ones and their are terrible ones.. Its not the only good one .. but you sure picked one of the better ones to learn on

Top Bottom