napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

New product TRES-50 (Trestolone Acetate) Pharma Lady

Global Anabolics has new product, TRES-50 (Trestalone Acetate) 50mg X 10ml

If anyone wants to have a sample of this product I can include as part of order for free.

If you have any questions about Trestalone please post them here.

I been looking for this! Pure oils does not carry it anymore!

I thought it came in 100 mg tho

I been looking for this! Pure oils does not carry it anymore!

I thought it came in 100 mg tho

Hello Sir

Anything over 50mg would not hold in the oil, it would crash, so it was made at 50mg, 3-4ml of this per week is more than enough for results

10 x stronger than Test and it's a 19-nor... Is this something similar to Tren and Deca but more powerful?

Is this some kind of hybrid oil? Name sounds like tren+test.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

I'd definitely like to get some feedback from members that run this product... Very interesting!

Hello Sir

Anything over 50mg would not hold in the oil, it would crash, so it was made at 50mg, 3-4ml of this per week is more than enough for results

You are right. I just looked at one i have. It says 1000mg so 1000mg divided by 20ml's equals 50mg per ml And you cannot get it from pure oils anymore. It's just about impossible to find these days!

IMG_2789.JPG

I've read that this can be Used for hormone replacement in some places. What would the Trt dose equivalent for this be? I've read that it's approximately 10 times more potent. So could one divide their TRT dose by 10 and replace this in that amount for test?

Last edited:
I've read that this can be Used for hormone replacement in some places. What would the Trt dose equivalent for this be? I've read that it's approximately 10 times more potent. So could one divide their TRT dose by 10 and replace this in that amount for test?

Very good question...

Global Anabolics has new product, TRES-50 (Trestalone Acetate) 50mg X 10ml

If anyone wants to have a sample of this product I can include as part of order for free.

If you have any questions about Trestalone please post them here.

Cost for a 10ml? Interesting I'll be looking for reviews

I'll let Pharma Lady chime in this evening... It's a brand new product so I have limited information. It's so new GA is still working on the packaging.

Hello Sir
Im giving away free to customers who place orders if they want to try it, in a month or so it will be a regular product on my list.

If anyone wants to try it just tell me and ill put a few vials in with your order.

This is definitely an interesting compound. It can be used as a TRT regimen and a replacement for Testosterone. It is 10X stronger than Test and can cause aggression and increased libido more so than Test... I'm still doing my research and still don't fully understand it because it's so different from other compounds we are used to.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm sry, I did not mean to confuse. I shouldn't have put it up there. I just wanted to show that she was exactly right about the 50mg/ml I thought it was more. When you buy research products, those also say not for human consumption. Not sure why they put that on there, but for sure that shit was injected, and good! I may try some of pharm lady's stuff once it is avail

Top Bottom