napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

New product TRES-50 (Trestolone Acetate) Pharma Lady

I'm sry, I did not mean to confuse. I shouldn't have put it up there. I just wanted to show that she was exactly right about the 50mg/ml I thought it was more. When you buy research products, those also say not for human consumption. Not sure why they put that on there, but for sure that shit was injected, and good! I may try some of pharm lady's stuff once it is avail

Sir its available now

I'm also curious about the degree of aromatization compared to testosterone -say a 200-400mg/week test cyp dose. Can it be used along side regular test like deca would?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I'm also curious about the degree of aromatization compared to testosterone -say a 200-400mg/week test cyp dose. Can it be used along side regular test like deca would?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

RR said he would run it with test but not higher than his test dose. I've got some on the way from pharma....I believe she threw a couple vials in with my last order. At least I hope so.

I have given out a lot of free samples of this, if people are going to ask for it please at least post feedback for others, otherwise I will not give out anymore for free.

I have given out a lot of free samples of this, if people are going to ask for it please at least post feedback for others, otherwise I will not give out anymore for free.
Yes, we would love to hear some feed back, maybe next time there should be a limited amount of samples given away and only to those who are willing to post feedback.. Just my two cents..

Sent from my LGMS631 using Tapatalk

Yes, we would love to hear some feed back, maybe next time there should be a limited amount of samples given away and only to those who are willing to post feedback.. Just my two cents..

Sent from my LGMS631 using Tapatalk

Hello Sir, yes I agree, I have given out 20 vials of Trestolone for free and nobody has posted any feedback, its not because its free you must have, only if going to use it and make review, that is fair.

I'm interested in hearing feedback as well...

Pharma Lady Rep

Hopefully the ppl that got free samples will post up. Or we'll have to post their names on the wall of shame! Lol

Received 1 vial of it with my order and will post as much of a review as I can off of that. Currently 4 week into a cycle that is anadrol 100mg ED, Tren E 600mg EW, Test E 300mg EW. Plan on starting the tres at 1ML EOD tonight and will run it until it's gone. Hopefully will have something to report in the next two weeks or so.

Last edited:
Received 1 vial of it with my order and will post as much of a review as I can off of that. Currently 4 week into a cycle that is anadrol 100mg ED, Tren E 600mg EW, Test E 300mg EW. Plan on starting the tres at 1ML EOD tonight and will run it until it's gone. Hopefully will have something to report in the next two weeks or so.

I'll do the same and report in also! That's about 3wks worth. Actually, I'll do more of a trt dose .5ml eod.

Last edited:
I will as part of my blast in March, I have mandatory 6mo blood test for try with md
The I blast off again.
Thanks for the gift(sample) I'm ready to see how it works

Nobody answered the question though do you need to run caber with it ?
It's a nandrolone derivative but does not carry libido sides as most nandrolones. I personally would have Caber on hand at least at the very minimum until you're used to this compound.

Pharma Lady Rep

Top Bottom