napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

New member intro

VtwinJunkie

Hi guys. New here and new to all this. 43 yrs. 6'3" 210lbs no clue on bf. I have questions but first wanted to say started on the other forum and then it seemed all the cool kids bounced out and i had no clue where they went. thought they were out behind the gym burning one without me but then I got a email and here I am so wehoever sent that email. THANK YOU!!!!!

Welcome to the family, and I think you are right about all the cool guys being here. w/o a doubt some of the coolest, most legit MF'ers I have met are here.

Welcome aboard man looking forward to helping and guiding you if you have any questions !

VtwinJunkie said:
Hi guys. New here and new to all this. 43 yrs. 6'3" 210lbs no clue on bf. I have questions but first wanted to say started on the other forum and then it seemed all the cool kids bounced out and i had no clue where they went. thought they were out behind the gym burning one without me but then I got a email and here I am so wehoever sent that email. THANK YOU!!!!!

We may be burning one, but your always invited bro! We are not greedy here whatsoever and I for one, am always down to share!! :lol:

Welcome home my friend... I am thrilled you were steered in the right direction and now you belong to a real family, where you mean something to everyone and to the growth of the community... If you ever need anything along the way, DO NOT HESITATE to let m know...

VtwinJunkie said:
Hilarious!!! Welcome man. You will love it here. Nothing but positive vibes.

Thanks. I hope to find some useful information and talk with more knowledgable ppl than myself about safety, cycles, and products.

VtwinJunkie said:
Thanks. I hope to find some useful information and talk with more knowledgable ppl than myself about safety, cycles, and products.

One thing i can guarantee you is that there will be no shortage of knowledge, help and care passed around here brother... you are in the best hands possible...

VtwinJunkie said:

You have found us my friend [SMIRKING FACE]

"At the age of six I wanted to be a cook. At seven I wanted to be Napoleon. And my ambition has been growing steadily ever since."

Top Bottom