napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

New member from EVO...

Title says it all.. Evo didnt feel like a real brotherhood or community anymore, a friend recommended me to this site. Glad to be here, hope I can help with some input. Glad to see some familiar names on here too.

Thanks.

you are more then welcomed here brother.Bring more guys that are tired of shyt now also.Time to build a new home for everyone and get off that ship before it sinks

Welcome bro. Can I ask how long you've been in the game?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Title says it all.. Evo didnt feel like a real brotherhood or community anymore, a friend recommended me to this site. Glad to be here, hope I can help with some input. Glad to see some familiar names on here too.

Thanks.

welcome to adrenaline rush bro... im very happy to see that you found your way over here... you will find it far different than where you were before or any other place you have been... looking forward to having you on the forum... im always here if you ever need any help bro...

Thanks.

I'm very happy you've come yo us here at AR brother. You are certainly in the right place now! This home we have here is built by great members and a great staff that will always look out for your best interests. Welcome to the family, and if you need anything just let me know!

Welcome to AR....it's great to have you here

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome to Adrenaline Rush. Enjoy the unadulterated and uncensored fun.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Top Bottom