napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

New here

Cwrose1

Hey my name is charlie, I'm 40 y/o been hitting the gym hard for the last year 5-8x week. I'm 6'7" 223# 16-17%bf. I'm looking for as much info on test so I can run my first cycle correctly. I recently ran a short hdrol cycle with limited results...but I did notice a change. Looking for any and all advice....reffeed by Rick rock from another forum. Looking forward to being here awhile!

This is the best forum on internet, you are in the right place, I well planned Testosterone cycle will give you very good results and improve you training and lifestyle ;)

Welcome to the forum brother! You've come to the right place! If you need anything don't hesitate to ask!

Cwrose1 said:
Hey my name is charlie, I'm 40 y/o been hitting the gym hard for the last year 5-8x week. I'm 6'7" 223# 16-17%bf. I'm looking for as much info on test so I can run my first cycle correctly. I recently ran a short hdrol cycle with limited results...but I did notice a change. Looking for any and all advice....reffeed by Rick rock from another forum. Looking forward to being here awhile!

I'm glad to see you come over to our awesome home here at Adrenaline Rush! You'll love it here I'm sure. We treat everyone here as family, and look out for the best for everyone by giving them the best honest and truthful advice you'll find anywhere. Please make yourself at home, and feel free to ask any questions you may have!

Cwrose1 said:

welcome to adrenaline rush brother... great to have you here... you have defunitely found the right place... if you ever need anything along the way, dont hesitate to let me know and im happy to help

Top Bottom