New here and need some help deciding what to take for my coals

Caution

Hey everyone! I guess I should start out with some basic stats

5 feet 7 inches
165 pounds
Lifting on and off for about 7ish years
16-17% body fat
33 years old

So basically my venture into sarms all started out with an interest in tb500 and bpc 157. My training has been inconsistent because of previous sports injuries. Specifically, I have torn both rotator cuffs and my meniscus. I also suffer from chronic back pain, but for the most part that hasn't kept me out of the gym but it has limited my quality of sleep. Shoulder acts up every now and then, but the weakness/instability/poor range of motion is starting to translate into elbow, wrist and back pain (as mentioned) when doing things like presses(chest and overhead), pull-ups, dips, and even curls.

Anyways, I figured since I'm going to do a cycle TB and BPC, I might want to try some other sarms or peptides to really get a boost out of my training for a little while. I know it sounds really generic and cliche, but I want to lose fat while gaining muscle and strength. I have never taken anything before and really want to limit the side effects and the amount of stuff I'm taking while also being cost efficient. I have looked into MK 677 and clenbuterol, but would it be more effective to just go on HGH in terms of cost and achieving goals? I don't really want to mess with my test levels or hormones at all if possible, and maybe that's wishful thinking, but i'm just looking for guidance. Obviously I need to highly alter my diet as well if I'm taking anything, but I'm not sure how I should be eating on any given stack.

Thank you in advance everyone and sorry for the newb questions! Constructive criticism is welcomed and thanks for having me on this awesome, insightful forum. Yes, I am new here lol

Sarms are minimally suppressive and easy to recover from unlike steroids. They also don't carry the side effects. For the goals of recomp you have along with healing benefits, I recommend this cycle to you

1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 mk-2866 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.

9-12 Post CT https://www.dganutrition.com/post-ct

PCT

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

Sarms are minimally suppressive and easy to recover from unlike steroids. They also don't carry the side effects. For the goals of recomp you have along with healing benefits, I recommend this cycle to you

1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…

PCT

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

I'm in Canada and don't really have access to gw-50151, clomid, or mk-2866 online. Not at all comfortable getting that shipped across the border. Would there be another stack or substitute you would recommend or to subsitute with? I have access to mk 677 if that helps.

there is no issues at all with shipping to canada man.. thats easy as long as the person knows what they are doing... thats the easiest place possible to ship

there is no issues at all with shipping to canada man.. thats easy as long as the person knows what they are doing... thats the easiest place possible to ship

Absolutely true. I am in Canada and have never had an issue with SARMs coming across the border........they are not illegal here.

PCT

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

So 1-12 means weeks 1-12 right?

Start taking PCT supplement (DGA) at week 9 while still on cycle? and does that include the Clomid and gw-501516 or is it once week 12 is finished i take the two?

Last edited:
yes, those are weeks.. post ct is taken during your cycle to help with on cycle suppression and transition into pct much smoother... you can use it during pct as well... pct is ran weeks 13-16...

Top Bottom