napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

new guy

p7100

How's it going new guy here signed up a little awhile ago and figured I should introduce my self I'm 27 5'11" 200lbs . And iv been living the life style for a couple years now with a few cycles under my belt . My goal is to compete in men physique. I'm pretty lean I'm just looking to add more size.

Welcome aboard man, my goal is to compete as well, I'm going for bodybuilding, and have much work to do still ;) Glad to have you

p7100 said:
How's it going new guy here signed up a little awhile ago and figured I should introduce my self I'm 27 5'11" 200lbs . And iv been living the life style for a couple years now with a few cycles under my belt . My goal is to compete in men physique. I'm pretty lean I'm just looking to add more size.

Welcome to Adrenaline Rush bro.. It is great to have you here... I prep contestants all the time so if you ever need any sort of help along the way, don't be a stranger, let me know and i'll be happy to guide you and do whatever it takes to help you achieve and surpass your goals... Welcome home brother...

Top Bottom