napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

New Guy with Questions about running GW on a Dbol and Tren Cycle

dominion25

I am running my first cycle of stacking Dbol and Tren together. I have limited experience and knowledge in all of the information that comes with running cycles and am looking for more expertise. The more I seem to research the more it seems I find that I don't know. I am nearing the end of my second week of this cycle and am seeing good changes already and a surprising difference in size which Im sure is from the Dbol. My concern is from everything i'm reading on the water retention and what will happen during the PCT's after my cycle is over. I'm wanting to limit as much as possible the loss of any size. Everything Ive read about GW sounds promising and I like the idea of it combating the problem with my cardio caused by Tren. My first question is at what point should I have started the GW through my cycle and for how long do I run it? Question 2 is if I order it now will I get it in time for it to do what I need it to do? Question 3 is with the cycle that I'm running what results should I expect to see throughout the cycle and PCT's? Question 4 is I know dose is recommended 20 mg approximately 30 min before workout but my workouts are never the same times of day due to my work schedule changing week to week. Will this cause any issues with my sleep? Id like to shred some of the fat I have around my midsection but keep the muscle that I'm gaining and Ive read the GW is great for this but I'm trying to get as much info as I can before ordering this. Plus Im not sure how much to order. I relied on a friend of a friend to order what I'm taking now and I want to make sure that if I order this myself I'm getting everything from a reputable and safe place. I know these are a lot of questions guys and I'm just looking for some guidance. I'm having to give myself a crash course in all of this. Thank you everyone for your time and patience.

Last edited:
Is this your first cycle? Tren is a horrible first cycle and is for experienced users. You said you're running Dbol - do you even have a Test. as a base?
Any oral aas shuts down your test but do not replace it.
For more experienced guys here, who will tune in soon, in order to help you and guide, you should provide your stats /age/height/weight/body fat/...

Meanwhile you should read this thread:
https://www.isarms.com/forums/steroids-sarms-information/orals-only-info-6018.html

Last edited:
OK sorry about that I assumed the Test was assumed. Yes I am using a Test base. I have ran winstrol in the past and started to run Tren once before but decided not to.

Im 32 years old
6'5
around 25%

Bro, I really wish you would have came to this place first for advice before starting this cycle. Tren is not soe,thing to take lightly and certainly nothing to be taken by any sort of beginner....and why would you run Dbol with Tren? That makes zero sense to me. At your current bodyfat level, you shouldn't be running any sort of steroid whatsoever.

How far into the cycle are you? I honestly would stop this cycle immediately and run pct. once pct is finished I can set you up on a good Sarms cutting stack that will help you maintain strength and muscle while even making more gains.

You just really need to get off of this cycle before something bad happens. Are you using an AI? Are you using caber on cycle?

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

I was using the Dbol as a jump start for Tren. Im 2 weeks into the cycle and yes i am using AI and Caber. Why shouldnt I take steroids if my body fat is where mine is. Im already getting size the way I want. I see alot of posts where people say dont do this and dont do that but they dont explain why. Ok so say I quit now then how long does my PCT cycle need to be?

Last edited:
I was using the Dbol as a jump start for Tren. Im 2 weeks into the cycle and yes i am using AI and Caber. Why shouldnt I take steroids if my body fat is where mine is. Im already getting size the way I want. I see alot of posts where people say dont do this and dont do that but they dont explain why. Ok so say I quit now then how long does my PCT cycle need to be?

You really want to wait until you can get your body fat down naturally before using any sort of AAS.

Bro, its not too late. Drop this cycle for now, run a proper PCT and keep reading and reviewing information on this forum. Then when you have all the knowledge required you will run a testosterone ONLY for a first cycle, which we can dive into once you learn the fundamentals here and you will then learn why you always run testosterone as your base compound. Take your time, no need to rush this and we will guide you step by step on exactly what you need to do to have a safe, pleasant and productive cycle. Since your not very far into your cycle you can run a standard PCT which includes at least :

clomid 50/50/25/25
nolva 40/20/20/20
can also throw in some extras if you like:
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
mk-2866 25 mg day
gw-501516 20 mg day

It's just not safe to run steroids at that level of bodyfat, and you are using the most harsh steroid there is....Tren

It's a recipe for disaster bro, and we are trying to keep you from hurting yourself

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

OK sorry about that I assumed the Test was assumed. Yes I am using a Test base. I have ran winstrol in the past and started to run Tren once before but decided not to.

Im 32 years old
6'5
around 25%

You're 25% bf and using gear? What do you think it's some magical thing that's gonna cut you up out of nowhere? Get your diet in check. Diet will get you lean not aas. Come off the gear and lean out naturally with a good diet.

Top Bottom