napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

New cycle starting soon

I have the same issue hamo684. L3,L4,L5 in the army then my L5/S1 a few years ago. I've always wanted to run it for its therapeutic benefits to see if it would help. Deca I noticed a huge benefit with while on cycle last year and since it seems a lot less nagging. I was able to do a lot more lower back exercises which I think has helped. I miss deadlifts and squats, those were my best lifts when powerlifting but I suppose we all have to age. Haha... Good luck with your cycle bro!

I have the same issue hamo684. L3,L4,L5 in the army then my L5/S1 a few years ago. I've always wanted to run it for its therapeutic benefits to see if it would help. Deca I noticed a huge benefit with while on cycle last year and since it seems a lot less nagging. I was able to do a lot more lower back exercises which I think has helped. I miss deadlifts and squats, those were my best lifts when powerlifting but I suppose we all have to age. Haha... Good luck with your cycle bro!

Wow [emoji50] I feel you brother. I injured mine doing deadlifts back in 2007. I’m hoping It’ll help so wish me luck. A year is a long way but I’ll keep you posted. I’m also hoping Deca will do the same for me. Former Air Force here so we have something in common lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom