napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

New-B

Reezy

Just getting my feet wet with this forum experience. All information and experience and constructive criticism will be welcome. "The only person you should try to be better than is the person you were yesterday"

Welcome to Adrenaline Rush! If you're comfortable post some stats and goals so the fellas here have something to base any help you need in the future.

Welcome to -AR- my man don't hesitate to ask for any advice !

Welcome bro! You'll like this place. It's like a baby America. Uncorrupted and still well meaning and innocent [WHITE SMILING FACE]?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome to adrenaline rush! We are more than happy to have you as part of our family here. Feel free to make this place your home and ask any questions you have along the way!

Welcome to AR. This is def the place to be. I'm so glad to be out of my old home, and into a new home that is totally B/S free. Dylan and the boys are doing a great job keeping this place to a higher standard.

Reezy said:
Just getting my feet wet with this forum experience. All information and experience and constructive criticism will be welcome. "The only person you should try to be better than is the person you were yesterday"

Nice opening quote my friend... That's the kind of thing I LOVE to see! Welcome to Adrenaline Rush! If you need ANYTHING along the way, don't hesitate to let me know!

Re: RE: Re: New-B

ibleedoranbla said:
Welcome to Adrenaline Rush! If you're comfortable post some stats and goals so the fellas here have something to base any help you need in the future.
29 years old currently 6' 220lbs 17% body fat. I have 14 straight months lifting experience so still really a beginner i feel. Max Bench Press 330, Max Squat 350, Max Deadlift 405. Those were my PR's at 12 months. I train in what I like to call the bro split, chest/tri's, back/bi's, legs/calves/abs. I give myself about 4 days rest before repeating the same movement. My rep ranges are about 6-8 for bench "my favorite" 8-12 for back as I feel for me this body part needs the most volume and sets of 3-5 for deadlift and 5-8 for squats. Staple Supplements include.
Met Rx whey isolate
Met Rx creatine monohydrate
GNC Mega Men multi vitamin
Reds 8000 antioxidant powder
Now Brand Carbo Gainer.

I also have some previously ran an 8 week cycle of epistane. Which I would run again in a heartbeat. Possibly looking into sarms as a new option due to the ban???

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: New-B

Reezy said:
ibleedoranbla said:
29 years old currently 6' 220lbs 17% body fat. I have 14 straight months lifting experience so still really a beginner i feel. Max Bench Press 330, Max Squat 350, Max Deadlift 405. Those were my PR's at 12 months. I train in what I like to call the bro split, chest/tri's, back/bi's, legs/calves/abs. I give myself about 4 days rest before repeating the same movement. My rep ranges are about 6-8 for bench "my favorite" 8-12 for back as I feel for me this body part needs the most volume and sets of 3-5 for deadlift and 5-8 for squats. Staple Supplements include.
Met Rx whey isolate
Now Brand Carbo Gainer.

I also have some previously ran an 8 week cycle of epistane. Which I would run again in a heartbeat. Possibly looking into sarms as a new option due to the ban???
Those are some impressive stats you have there for 14 months of lifting, dude. You are about the same height, weight, strength and lifting experience as my workout partner.

I don't know how you ran 8 weeks of epi. I ran it for 6 weeks and almost couldn't make it. It dried my joints out so bad it was unbearable.

You've come to the right place if you're interested in sarms. I have a couple years experience with them and there are plenty of members on here with lots of years experience. The head admin Dylan is the sarm expert. I'm sure he would be glad to assist you in anyway possible regarding sarms.

Re: RE: Re: New-B

Reezy said:
ibleedoranbla said:
Met Rx whey isolate
Now Brand Carbo Gainer.

Well my friend, you happen to be in luck on that one because I happen to be well versed on sarms use, if you didn't already know that! :D

All joking aside, I have you covered on that brother... You just let me know what your goals are and what exactly you aim to obtain from a cycle and I will be more than happy to get you all set up!

Reezy said:
Welcome to ARF! Dive in and learn, ask questions and contribute. We are glad to have you here!

DylanGemelli said:
Reezy said:
ibleedoranbla said:
Met Rx whey isolate
Now Brand Carbo Gainer.

Well my friend, you happen to be in luck on that one because I happen to be well versed on sarms use, if you didn't already know that! :D

All joking aside, I have you covered on that brother... You just let me know what your goals are and what exactly you aim to obtain from a cycle and I will be more than happy to get you all set up!
As far as physique goals. I would ideally be able reach around 10-12% body fat around the same weight that I am at currently. I feel that to be a realistic goal to achieve over the next year or two. I am generally more interested in having an aesthetic physique now so than I am into power lifting. Not that I don't enjoy throwing around stacks of45lb plates just as much as the next guy. I was thinking that lgd 4033 was possibly the route to go next after my pct from the epi was thru.
DylanGemelli said:
Reezy said:
ibleedoranbla said:
Met Rx whey isolate
Now Brand Carbo Gainer.

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: New-B

Reezy said:
DylanGemelli said:
"Reezy" said:
"ibleedoranbla" said:
Met Rx whey isolate
Now Brand Carbo Gainer.

As far as physique goals. I would ideally be able reach around 10-12% body fat around the same weight that I am at currently. I feel that to be a realistic goal to achieve over the next year or two. I am generally more interested in having an aesthetic physique now so than I am into power lifting. Not that I don't enjoy throwing around stacks of45lb plates just as much as the next guy. I was thinking that lgd 4033 was possibly the route to go next after my pct from the epi was thru.
DylanGemelli said:
"Reezy" said:
"ibleedoranbla" said:
Met Rx whey isolate
Now Brand Carbo Gainer.

You would be right, LGD is awesome!

Reezy said:
DylanGemelli said:
Reezy said:
ibleedoranbla said:
Met Rx whey isolate
Now Brand Carbo Gainer.

DylanGemelli said:
Reezy said:
ibleedoranbla said:
Met Rx whey isolate
Now Brand Carbo Gainer.

For your goals, LGD and S4 is perfect... Its a very strong recomp stack and 12 weeks of that would be perfect for you...

LGD would go 12 weeks at 10 mg per day dosed once a day in the a.m.

S4 would go 12 weeks at 50 mg per day split doses.... 25 mg a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later...

This stack would be very ideal...

We are very similar in stats bro. That's right around where I was at 29. SARMS is a great option for you, Their great because you can be in a calorie deficit and still retain muscle mass. I would recommend a triple stack which is ostarine, S4 and GW. Solid combo.

I have my obvious concerns with the andarine and it's possible vision issues with my occupation.
I get into a commercial vehicle and run some poor bystanders over because I can't see sh*t. Would probably be hard to explain that one away. :eek:

Welcome to ADR buddy!

"At the age of six I wanted to be a cook. At seven I wanted to be Napoleon. And my ambition has been growing steadily ever since."

Top Bottom