napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

need to "VENT" AARRGG

Zeigo

As must of us know, January at the GYM sucks... today was such a shit show I wanted to beat the shit out of people with there new years resolution crap.
hey asshole get off my machine you can't figure out how to use before you hurt yourself, stop staring at me, cause you'll never put down the twinkles and lose weight, and leave since you won't be here in 3 weeks anyway.....

fuck I hate people.....

LOLLL I hear you bro... I hate people too lol
Thankfully, here in Milan people are still on holiday, today the gym was almost empty

During this time of year it can test all of our patience, but I do my best to be welcoming and supportive(I know it's hard). You never know who might stick it out. Everyone starts somewhere so, while I know it gets packed and there's a lot of people that have no idea what they're doing, my suggestion is to maybe take a moment and give them a pointer or two...but if they act like a douche start throwing 45s at their kneecaps like frisbees lol

As must of us know, January at the GYM sucks... today was such a shit show I wanted to beat the shit out of people with there new years resolution crap.
hey asshole get off my machine you can't figure out how to use before you hurt yourself, stop staring at me, cause you'll never put down the twinkles and lose weight, and leave since you won't be here in 3 weeks anyway.....

fuck I hate people.....

Lol... you can’t hate em for trying to get their shit together at least. More then half will drop off the map in February

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

During this time of year it can test all of our patience, but I do my best to be welcoming and supportive(I know it's hard). You never know who might stick it out. Everyone starts somewhere so, while I know it gets packed and there's a lot of people that have no idea what they're doing, my suggestion is to maybe take a moment and give them a pointer or two...but if they act like a douche start throwing 45s at their kneecaps like frisbees lol

I hear ya man! Is so hard to try to get and keep your shit together while many around you who you used to call friends are indermining you with their own insecurities! A couple of pointers are slways welcome if those who give them have your interest at heart!

Is just so hard to find truth and sincerity any more!!!

Lol... you can’t hate em for trying to get their shit together at least. More then half will drop off the map in February

I will never be one of those who drop off and give up! After being mangled from being hit by two cars while on motorcycle and broken in 218 places? You learn a few things!

I lift at a YMCA. You want suck? Try the Y in Jan!!! Yesterday I stopped not one but three people from causing themselves serious injury. LOL
All were pleasant and took the advice with a smile. But on the flip side after douchboy dropped his 50lb bar puffed up and started stalking around for the 3rd time I asked him how long he has been lifting. (Dude has a gut that preceeds him into a room bye at least 5 seconds)Then proceeded to pick up his bar with one hand and rack it!!! Ahhhhh the new year.

that the problem they all try and give up or most of them do ...... patience is not my strong point ....LOL

I hear ya man! Is so hard to try to get and keep your shit together while many around you who you used to call friends are indermining you with their own insecurities! A couple of pointers are slways welcome if those who give them have your interest at heart!

Is just so hard to find truth and sincerity any more!!!

Yes it is brother. I try to be one of the good guys and help out those that just started. They are more prone to fail than anyone, and giving a little support may be all they need to keep going.

Yes it is brother. I try to be one of the good guys and help out those that just started. They are more prone to fail than anyone, and giving a little support may be all they need to keep going.

I like that Rick.

I call them fatties in hopes they quit so I can use the machines/weights in peace. It usually works.

I like that Rick.

I call them fatties in hopes they quit so I can use the machines/weights in peace. It usually works.

Lmfao, trust me bro I like an empty gym just as much as everyone else!

As long as they're in there to work, I'm all for the new ones. It's when they're screwing around on their cell phones, taking up space and doing nothing is when it bothers me. Kinda sad to some point. I see a lot of people come in, no plan, accomplish nothing, and then quit within weeks because they see no progress. Same thing every year though..

When I was a trainer in college it was always good to get some new scenery and have some new choices for extracurricular activities. Lol... Still helps to get some new scenery.

everyone deserves a chance to get in there and change their lives... i get frustrated more so when people just quit and give up before they even get going or started.. thats where the frustration comes but i love to see people at least trying to change their lives for the better

Glad I'm not the only one. Come in for the treadmills (though they could have walked outside all year if they had wanted) and bolt at the first sign warm weather and/or their 2nd month payment.

Glad I'm not the only one. Come in for the treadmills (though they could have walked outside all year if they had wanted) and bolt at the first sign warm weather and/or their 2nd month payment.

One of the trainers in my gym, started a "fat camp" group that started at 5:30 on the days I'm in the gym. All the cardio machines are in use and then they are just sent out to various weight machines for 3 sets and then back to their cardio machines. It's chaotic and I had to switch to a different day and a time when they weren't there. I hate so many walking around looking confused.

The one that bothers me the most isn't new people. I would much rather work around someone who is trying than the guy doing the exact same thing every single day. People with no direction bug me. I see it all the time. People come in do the exact same exercises every day. People who do one set on a machine then go to another.... Much worse in my opinion

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

The one that bothers me the most isn't new people. I would much rather work around someone who is trying than the guy doing the exact same thing every single day. People with no direction bug me. I see it all the time. People come in do the exact same exercises every day. People who do one set on a machine then go to another.... Much worse in my opinion

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
And those same people you see doing that (I know who they are since we are at the same gym) have been doing that for YEARS AND YEARS. And they look the same or worse than they did 5 or even 10 years ago. I could say the same for the cardio queens that do the same treadmill or elliptical routine every day. YEARS later still just as fat.

You'd think these people wpuld realize at some point they are spinning their wheels and need to change something

Top Bottom