napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Need some recent Pharmacomstore.ws reviews

Package was handed to carrier today 1/12. I got so excited I could feel bbn it deep down in my plums.

Wooo, you will be happy with your gear for sure. Try to stay a bit patient though if it's shipping to the US. I've ordered a few times from PharmaComStore, and they are pretty quick to get your order shipped out, however it does take a few weeks (or more sometimes) for international shipping to complete. That said, they've always thrown in some free gear with every order, which is a really nice touch.

Hey Taz. Just want to say reading through the threads and having you around has definitely made me feel more confident in the whole process. You do a great job of contacting and responding. As a first timer, as I'm sure you're aware it creates a level of anxiety. Everything I've read and the day's/weeks I've spent fact checking has been spot on. I went ahead and took the leap and ordered my PCT from Pharmacomstore. I'll be sending some business your way so look out for a couple newbies/new to isarms reaching out. Thanks again my dude. Class act.

Hey Taz. Just want to say reading through the threads and having you around has definitely made me feel more confident in the whole process. You do a great job of contacting and responding. As a first timer, as I'm sure you're aware it creates a level of anxiety. Everything I've read and the day's/weeks I've spent fact checking has been spot on. I went ahead and took the leap and ordered my PCT from Pharmacomstore. I'll be sending some business your way so look out for a couple newbies/new to isarms reaching out. Thanks again my dude. Class act.

He’s a great dude, he’s helped me with every question I’ve ever had and quick to answer. Best customer service hands down.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He’s a great dude, he’s helped me with every question I’ve ever had and quick to answer. Best customer service hands down.

I really appreciate these kind words.
I always like responding as fast as possible and making each customer feel safe and updated throughout the process, as I know from experience, there is nothing worse than a source that when you order goes completely silent on you. I’m here for you whenever you need me or have any questions brother, don’t be afraid to ask!

PharmaComStore Rep
“taz10” for 10% off
PM for link to order

Hey Tazz, what oral eroid do you recommend to bulk up besides from the ones that are “out of stock”?

Hey Tazz, what oral eroid do you recommend to bulk up besides from the ones that are “out of stock”?

Dbol/Anadrol. However you should do research on both compounds so you take them correctly with the proper ancillaries, and have prior steroid experience before even thinking about either of those.

PharmaComStore Rep
“taz10” for 10% off
PM for link to order

Dbol/Anadrol. However you should do research on both compounds so you take them correctly with the proper ancillaries, and have prior steroid experience before even thinking about either of those.

PharmaComStore Rep
“taz10” for 10% off
PM for link to order

I’ve just had sarms before, actually just finished my second cycle

Made my first order around the holidays, took about a month to get to the West coast, but that's to be expected with everything going on right now. Everything checks out great, even included some extra stuff! Zero complaints from me, and happy I found Pharmacom

Made my first order around the holidays, took about a month to get to the West coast, but that's to be expected with everything going on right now. Everything checks out great, even included some extra stuff! Zero complaints from me, and happy I found Pharmacom

We appreciate the honest feedback!

PharmaComStore Rep
“taz10” for 10% off
PM for link to order

Well the bad news is 3 weeks later and based off the tracking numbers my original order hasn't moved. Good news is, my PCT which was ordered a week later should arrive this week. Hoping there's truth in that some tracking numbers just don't update.

Well the bad news is 3 weeks later and based off the tracking numbers my original order hasn't moved. Good news is, my PCT which was ordered a week later should arrive this week. Hoping there's truth in that some tracking numbers just don't update.

It stays on accepted/pre shipment until arriving in destination country. Please be patient sir.

PharmaComStore Rep
“taz10” for 10% off
PM for link to order

Can anyone recommend any of the OXANDROLONE products from the pharmacomstore.ws site? They have several options, and its hard to cut through whats bunk and what might be legit.

Can anyone recommend any of the OXANDROLONE products from the pharmacomstore.ws site? They have several options, and its hard to cut through whats bunk and what might be legit.

It’s all legit, every product and brand is tested for purity before listed on website. I personally use Dragon with amazing results. Nothing on the website is bunk.

PharmaComStore Rep
“taz10” for 10% off
PM for link to order

I can second that. I buy my girlfriend the Dragon Pharma 10mg Anavar, and she is super pleased with the results. I also grabbed a bag of the 50mg ones as well for myself in case I ever want to run it on a cut, but havent yet since I usually opt for Winstrol in that case.

Appreciate it, it’s so hard to vet online anything these days. I’m glad I found this place.

Top Bottom