napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Need help

i dont touch accutane... blessed to have never needed it but also not an advocate for it whatsoever.. ive stood quite firm against things like finasteride and accutane over the years... just far too many side effects.. .they both work, theres no doubt there but ive just found that there are too many sides to outweigh the reward...

No, but i wouldn’t touch it unless acne is severe. It has some nasty sides and i’m pretty sure it hits the liver/kidney hard, someone correct me if i’m wrong on that.

No, but i wouldn’t touch it unless acne is severe. It has some nasty sides and i’m pretty sure it hits the liver/kidney hard, someone correct me if i’m wrong on that.

You're not wrong. I'm on it right now from my dermatologist. You have to sign a waiver because of the sides, like being tough on the liver and possible moodiness and depression.

However, it really does clear up acne, at least for me.

You're not wrong. I'm on it right now from my dermatologist. You have to sign a waiver because of the sides, like being tough on the liver and possible moodiness and depression.

However, it really does clear up acne, at least for me.
theres no argument nor doubt that it works.. its just a matter is the risk is worth the reward from it

Thanks everybody for the feedback. I got prescribed minocycline and ibhave been using this shampoo ass a scrub that has Nizoral and O swear it has worked fucking wonders to where its all pretty much gone and I'm running a little tren test cycle

Top Bottom