napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Need help

Tino123

Anyone heard of stallion labs not the old one but there is a new one apparantly and they ship worldwide, my buddy bought some and he likes it but wanted make sure if someone else has tried their stuff.

You could use your first post to introduce yourself, then learn about the sources here. They have quality products, with many positive reviews. At first I thought you were advertising them, the way you worded your question.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Thank you soo much for your reply, no i am not trying to promote nobody, i have been taking gear for 6 years on and off with super strict diet. Live in Canada we dont have too many sources so i am careful with choosing a right lab.

Thank you soo much for your reply, no i am not trying to promote nobody, i have been taking gear for 6 years on and off with super strict diet. Live in Canada we dont have too many sources so i am careful with choosing a right lab.

Anyone heard of stallion labs not the old one but there is a new one apparantly and they ship worldwide, my buddy bought some and he likes it but wanted make sure if someone else has tried their stuff.

nice to meet you too.

Never heard of it but my gf calls me a stallion [emoji16]

Top Bottom