napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Need help PLEASE

yea i know this was my fault but i didn't have any idea i thought after PCT everything would be back to normal .. anyways mistakes happens :) .. thank you again for everything.
Glad to help brother. Let me know if you have any other questions

Glad to help brother. Let me know if you have any other questions

Actually i have one more question.
I used to have a right testicle pain after the cycls .. And the pain was gone
Now it's back but i can parley feel it ..
I only get iit when touching the testicle
What could it be?

It can be normal to experience testicle pain both going on and coming off cycle due to them shrinking or enlarging due to hormonal fluctuation of your hpta

And yea just if this means something .. After my breakfast i ALWAYS take my Vitamins, 1g vitamin C, Omega 3 and B12 .
and before going to bed i take about 50mg of Zinc

It can be normal to experience testicle pain both going on and coming off cycle due to them shrinking or enlarging due to hormonal fluctuation of your hpta

Thank you so much bro !
I now got Clomid and Nolva in hand .. I would run for 6 weeks both, right ?

Clomid 50/50/25/25/25/25
Nolva 40/40/40/20/20/20

I'm really sorry for asking too much it's just I want to get back to normal again ..

Last thing .. before i came here many many people told me you can't go on PCT cycle once your hormones are in normal range .. is that true ?

If it’s been two years you need to see an endo doctor to make sure endocrine system is not screwed up and causing your low t and deflated libido. See what they recommend first before anything. That’s what I would do.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If it’s been two years you need to see an endo doctor to make sure endocrine system is not screwed up and causing your low t and deflated libido. See what they recommend first before anything. That’s what I would do.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i did went to doctor and he asked for some bloodwork prolactin, Testosterone and lots of other things .. then he said i'm fine ..

Yes we really need to see the numbers from your bloodwork because we can't tell you exactly how to proceed without it

i've already posted it and you told me i could try using clomid and nolva for 6 weeks and retest after 2 weeks .. unless you want another bloodwork that i haven't post

Top Bottom