napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Need help. new to this

Tetbef941

Hello member, so I’m new to this whole SARMs game and I was hoping to get some help.

My question is what would be a good stack for me to go with. I’m 6’1 about 235lb and my goal is to get down to 210-215 with cut .

I cycle to am from work 12 miles each way and I will be doing 4 days of CrossFit and 2 regular gym workouts. I was thinking GW501516 & Ostarine .

Any help would be greatly appreciated . Thanks

Hello member, so I’m new to this whole SARMs game and I was hoping to get some help.

My question is what would be a good stack for me to go with. I’m 6’1 about 235lb and my goal is to get down to 210-215 with cut .

I cycle to am from work 12 miles each way and I will be doing 4 days of CrossFit and 2 regular gym workouts. I was thinking GW501516 & Ostarine .

Any help would be greatly appreciated . Thanks
Also I should mention that while I am new to SARMs and this would be my first cycle I’m not new to working I’m 41 yrs old and I’ve been doing CrossFit on and off for last 2 years and also been lifting off and on since 15 and played college football.

Dylan should be here to hook you up soon! Make sure you only use our forum approved sponsored sources like sarms.forsale and umbrella labs!

yes GW and ostarine is a great stack

do 20mgs gw and 25mgs ostarine

make sure you get from s4s or umbrella

here is a strong cutting stack for you to go with...

for the best quality sarms visit either https://sarms.forsale or https://umbrellalabs.is

1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 Rad-140 (TESTOLONE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 Sr9009 (STENABOLIC) 30 mg day... 10 mg doses 4-5 hours apart
1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later

pct 13-16

Clomid 50/25/25/25 or Nolva 40/20/20/20
Gw-501516 20 mg day

Gw, SR9009, S4, and RAD. Just as Dylan laid out for you

Check out sarms.forsale and umbrella labs

It would be best for you to follow the layout that @DylanGemelli gave you to follow. He knows sarms better than anyone you will come across!

Dylan has you completely covered! For the best quality sarms make sure to check out either Umbrella Labs or Sarms4Sale!

I can tell you that @DylanGemelli is the go to resource on all SARMS questions so I would encourage you to listen and follow closely to all of his advice and guidance. It is priceless information that he consistently provides!

I love the stack Dylan gave you. Combine that with some diet adjustments and you should see amazing results. You are already training and getting your cardio in.

Top Bottom