napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Need help, emergency, gyno

why would you need caber bro?? that makes no sense... you dont have elevated prolactin... i just want you to get the test done to ease your mind..

Well I did take DAA during my osta and s4 cycle so my prolactin could be high. But a guy on t nation suggested it, however I really don't think it's necessary, especially since it was just DAA. I think my best bet is to just countinue my nolva, and see if the breast swelling goes down. I was doing cardio on the treadmill, and noticed by the end, my left breast was in pain. Hopefully the sweeping and size goes down and is not permanent, with nolva.

If it not gyno, how long will my left breast to take to go down to normal size?

And if it is gyno, does it eventually stop growing or does it keep growing until it becomes real tits? So in other words if I did get gyno, will my breast countinue to get bigger and bigger until I get "surgery". Or will it not get much bigger if treated with nolva, and correct pct such?

i have no clue how long it will take to go down if not gyno... if it is, which i know its not, then aromasin would kill it right away... you are not going to need surgery bro!! LOL come on! you have to stop or you are going to mentally drive yourself crazy... as hardcore as i am on safety, which im often accused of being a pussy for, dont you think i would react far different if i really believed you had an issue?

i have no clue how long it will take to go down if not gyno... if it is, which i know its not, then aromasin would kill it right away... you are not going to need surgery bro!! LOL come on! you have to stop or you are going to mentally drive yourself crazy... as hardcore as i am on safety, which im often accused of being a pussy for, dont you think i would react far different if i really believed you had an issue?

Thanks bro. Buy do you think that I could take aromasin just to make sure that if it is gyno it won't get worse or so I can reduce the swelling. And if so at what dosage would you recommend, to reduce gyno or to stop it?!

Thank you so much for the help Dylan it means a lot to me, and to my mental health if anything, lol.

Top Bottom