napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

need advice for sarms pct (test suppression)

aussieboy95

Gday,
Ended up running a successful 12 week cycle of sarms (gw, mk677, rad and lgd- at the correct dosage amounts)
(I’ve still held all my size that I gained 12.5kg - 3kg that was water weight)
I went to use their brand of pct which I did use for the following month after my 12 weeks ( I looked up the compound to find out it was Arimistane)

I got my bloods done prior and after and noticed my test was heavily suppressed compared to my pre-results.

(Can’t upload a photo on the phone so I’ll type it out)
After results - pre results - (average levels)
Testosterone : 8.3. 26. Nmol/L (6-28)

SHGB re-std: 8. 43. Nmol/L (15-50)

Free test: 280. 466. Nmol/L (200-600)

I’ve seen on these forums that a pct of 40/40/20/20 Nolvadex is recommended for pct. I’ve gone ahead and purchased some Nolvadex and clomid but am unsure of how to go forward

My question is for you guys what should I take and with what dosaging to restore my test

Also should I include a herbal test booster supplement aswell ?

Thank you, looking forward to the responses

Last edited:
In the future, be sure to having all of your post-cycle elements in place ... I sure hope you don't lose too many of your gains as a result of a poorly laid-out plan.

Dylan typically suggests a test-booster to be taken during your last four weeks of a SARMS cycle (DGA POST CT https://www.dganutrition.com/pct/post-ct)
followed by a four week mini-PCT involving Nolvadex or Clomid, as well as GW (Cardarine) to prevent cortisol rebound.

As you did not take the Test Booster already, I'm not sure what he would recommend in this instance ... I'd be curious to know if you could run BOTH the test booster with the Nolva or Clomid simultaneously or if it would be a waste of money.

the first issue was using arimistane with sarms period... thats NOT any sort of pct and there is not any estrogen conversion with sarms so that is only detrimental to lower your estrogen even further... you may need a full pct because it sounds like you may not even have had real sarms... where did you get them?

the first issue was using arimistane with sarms period... thats NOT any sort of pct and there is not any estrogen conversion with sarms so that is only detrimental to lower your estrogen even further... you may need a full pct because it sounds like you may not even have had real sarms... where did you get them?

I got the sarms from ‘Aus Sarms’ who have now rebranded to ‘Auz Supps’.

My mate who had the exact same cycle (from the same brand I used), started at similar time as me, ran Nolvadex 40/40/20/20 for pct and his bloods came back as normal.

It’s been 2 months now since I finished my 12 week sarm cycle.

Can you please give me advice how to run a pct from here, thanks

Top Bottom