napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

need advice for my stack!

Then what you said really isn't an exaggeration.

You are not ready for PEDs.

Okay look. I get that you guys are way more knowledgeable on this stuff than me and I respect that. Really, I do. I'm not trying to come on here as some kid that thinks he knows everything. I am willing to take your advice and I do have patience. HOWEVER, if I don't feel like waiting until an entire new cycle just to add one more SARM to my stack.. how does that disqualify me from being ready for them in your eyes exactly?

Okay look. I get that you guys are way more knowledgeable on this stuff than me and I respect that. Really, I do. I'm not trying to come on here as some kid that thinks he knows everything. I am willing to take your advice and I do have patience. HOWEVER, if I don't feel like waiting until an entire new cycle just to add one more SARM to my stack.. how does that disqualify me from being ready for them in your eyes exactly?

In my eyes, your own admitted lack of patience, and then denial of said impatience, is a signal that you lack the maturity to properly utilize these types of augmentations to build up your physique.

Bodybuilding should be view from the lens of a long-term process. Such a process would cause one to use the minimum amount of a PED to elicit a positive training effect.

Your posts do not indicate that this is your line of thinking, hence my belief that you are not ready to use them.

You do what you want however ... it is a free country.

Godspeed brother.

In my eyes, your own admitted lack of patience, and then denial of said impatience, is a signal that you lack the maturity to properly utilize these types of augmentations to build up your physique.

Bodybuilding should be view from the lens of a long-term process. Such a process would cause one to use the minimum amount of a PED to elicit a positive training effect.

Your posts do not indicate that this is your line of thinking, hence my belief that you are not ready to use them.

Godspeed brother.
well said brother, well said... i could not agree with you more...

Godspeed brother.

I appreciate the honest response. I've been into bodybuilding since late 2012 when I weighed 130lbs, so about 6 years now. Moreso on than off, and it has always been completely natural. Once I finally got my diet in check I was benching 225 for 12 reps and climbing fast naturally, until I got an unlucky lip infection mentioned in the OP that caused rapid muscle loss. So the reason I'm looking for quick results is because I lost my muscle so quick. To the point that people noticed and thought I had gotten aids or something. I do have patience and that comment was more of a joke than anything else. Yet I do standby the fact that yes, I do not have the patience at this current point to complete this cycle without rad140 while it sits on my dresser, untouched. If I hadn't just lost all of the muscle I had worked so hard for to put on, my patience would be a lot higher toward this particular area in my life.

You're right, it is a free country and I will be taking the Rad140 along with my current stack. Maybe S4 too. I'm not sure yet. I'm willing to bet, however, that I'll be absolutely fine and nothing bad will come of it after I finish my PCT. I suppose time will tell..

Last edited:
you likely will be fine, noone is going to argue that... its your approach and mannerism that says in the future, with that kind of thought process, its a certainty you wont and things will catch up to you... thats for you to find out later and often times, unfortunately, people have to learn the hard way... in my 20's, in other aspects of life, i had to go through the same thing and learn some very very hard lessons and what we try to do here is prevent that from happening but often times, its a waste to even attempt that... however if just one person listens, its worth it... most though, decide they know everything without knowing fucking shit and then come back begging for help... im at the point where i dont want to hear it if someone doesnt want to listen... its all up to you how you do things... good luck

Thanks Dylan. I appreciate the advice you've given. And your willingness to give it to me straight. I don't want to pretend I know everything because I know damn well that I don't but I also don't want to make said mistakes either. I must assume that these said mistakes are when you venture into anabolics?

Thanks Dylan. I appreciate the advice you've given. And your willingness to give it to me straight. I don't want to pretend I know everything because I know damn well that I don't but I also don't want to make said mistakes either. I must assume that these said mistakes are when you venture into anabolics?

No not even close and absolutely nothing to do with that...as i said “other aspects of life’ but ive seen every possible mistake in regards to peds and have dealt with thousands that have made them

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

I appreciate the honest response. I've been into bodybuilding since late 2012 when I weighed 130lbs, so about 6 years now. Moreso on than off, and it has always been completely natural. Once I finally got my diet in check I was benching 225 for 12 reps and climbing fast naturally, until I got an unlucky lip infection mentioned in the OP that caused rapid muscle loss. So the reason I'm looking for quick results is because I lost my muscle so quick. To the point that people noticed and thought I had gotten aids or something. I do have patience and that comment was more of a joke than anything else. Yet I do standby the fact that yes, I do not have the patience at this current point to complete this cycle without rad140 while it sits on my dresser, untouched. If I hadn't just lost all of the muscle I had worked so hard for to put on, my patience would be a lot higher toward this particular area in my life.

You're right, it is a free country and I will be taking the Rad140 along with my current stack. Maybe S4 too. I'm not sure yet. I'm willing to bet, however, that I'll be absolutely fine and nothing bad will come of it after I finish my PCT. I suppose time will tell..

IMO if you lost that much weight, that quickly, from not eating as a result of a lip infection, I'm thinking that with a proper, surplus calorie diet, a workout plan that focuses on the "Big Lifts", and plenty of rest, your use of LGD-alone will more than be enough to elicit a hard-core anabolic response to take you beyond where you were before you began to "supplement".

JMTC bruh ... good luck with whatever route you opt to take.

No not even close and absolutely nothing to do with that...as i said “other aspects of life’ but ive seen every possible mistake in regards to peds and have dealt with thousands that have made them

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Gotcha. I'd imagine most of those mistakes involve not taking a proper PCT or cycling way too long, or for not long enough? Just to name a few..

IMO if you lost that much weight, that quickly, from not eating as a result of a lip infection, I'm thinking that with a proper, surplus calorie diet, a workout plan that focuses on the "Big Lifts", and plenty of rest, your use of LGD-alone will more than be enough to elicit a hard-core anabolic response to take you beyond where you were before you began to "supplement".

JMTC bruh ... good luck with whatever route you opt to take.

Yeah you're probably right to be honest. I was doing pretty well naturally before. I have pretty good genetics when it comes to building muscle without putting on too much fat. The hardest part for me was always eating enough though. 3500 calories/day is harder than it sounds to maintain every single day for me at least.. So far the LGD and mk6 seem to be helping to increase my hunger which for me is a HUGE plus

Gotcha. I'd imagine most of those mistakes involve not taking a proper PCT or cycling way too long, or for not long enough? Just to name a few..

Yeah you're probably right to be honest. I was doing pretty well naturally before. I have pretty good genetics when it comes to building muscle without putting on too much fat. The hardest part for me was always eating enough though. 3500 calories/day is harder than it sounds to maintain every single day for me at least.. So far the LGD and mk6 seem to be helping to increase my hunger which for me is a HUGE plus

Theres a million dude

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Top Bottom