napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Need Advice, after 4 years of struggle I quit naturally......

most doctors prescribe 200mg EVERY 2 WEEKS

Interesting I had my consultation with im and he said we are starting at 200mg a week, with 40mg of DECA.... I've been having some bicep tendinitis type issues for months now, out of nowhere, I had an MRI and i came just fine. Im starting to wonder if my estrogen being to high or low can cause joint issues?

Interesting I had my consultation with im and he said we are starting at 200mg a week, with 40mg of DECA....

mmmm...let me guess...you have to buy your test/deca (at inflated prices) from him...he doesn't give you a script

mmmm...let me guess...you have to buy your test/deca (at inflated prices) from him...he doesn't give you a script

No i actually got a script from him, for the test and deca, I get it at a pharm facility near his clinic. totally 100% legal, and my insurance covers both scripts.

estrogen too low will def dry out your joints.

After getting an MRI on my shoulder for having issues doing any push movement, it hurts. I think this may be the case as my MRI showed nothing wrong with my shoulder. I even got a cortisone shot 2 months ago and that helped for like 2 weeks and then boom back at it again, so Im hoping when i see him again Wednesday come my bloodwork that i do get some things fixed, especially since i suspect my Estradiol to be very high or low, according to my pics Im guessing high.

No i actually got a script from him, for the test and deca, I get it at a pharm facility near his clinic. totally 100% legal, and my insurance covers both scripts.
Damn that's great. Can't beat that at all.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

I had mentioned this in a post earlier. But I am set to get ready for an appt at a mens vitality clinic to get some things checked out regarding estrogen imbalances. That be said, would 150-200mg of test Cyp work also? I ask because I already know that this will be the set amount he will prescribe me, LEGALLY. So i wanted to know if this amount would still be good for solid lean gains(of course with a good diet)
Yes you can absolutely make incredible gains on test the first time you go on it, even at those doses. It's always best to start low first cycle. No need to jump up to 500mg of anything like that. 200-300mg first cycle is more than plenty

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

I think the lgd you got or had was a prohormone. stick with sarmsx products it is the real deal. and that is awesome you are getting all that shit prescribed I didn't know they did deca tho is this an anti aging clinic

I think the lgd you got or had was a prohormone. stick with sarmsx products it is the real deal. and that is awesome you are getting all that shit prescribed I didn't know they did deca tho is this an anti aging clinic

nope just a Men's Vitality Clinic in my city :), He just specializes in Urology/endocrine system, he's been doing this for 35 years. Everyone in the city that lifts or an athlete practically goes to him. He's part of the research team at the University I go to.

Everyone's go to diagnosis is always prohormones in sarms that are bought elsewhere but there's more than one cause to something. There isn't only one legitimate company. 31 days in on sarmsx with the exact same symptoms as the OP.

Yes you can absolutely make incredible gains on test the first time you go on it, even at those doses. It's always best to start low first cycle. No need to jump up to 500mg of anything like that. 200-300mg first cycle is more than plenty

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Also to that note my friend, I dont know if i could ever do LGD again. After having these issues It's almost impossible to get a legit source and even then, who's to say your not just selling me it for profit and what not? Not being rude, but being real about it. I heard a lot of good things about ceretropic, I run that cycle for 7 weeks, and boom I have lethargy, my shoulder hurts 3 months later , and still having joint issues. i never had this problem prior to taking LGD,

Top Bottom