Need a little advice

Alexzander87

First here are my stats

Age - 31
Height - 68in
Weight - 205
Body fat % - 15
Years of training
Complete cycle history I did a 10 week test E (500mg week) only cycle in 2015 / then a test E (100mg e4d) /tren A (100mg eod) 12 week cycle in 2016
PCT for each cycle - I used a reccommended PCT both times w/ nolva, clomid, arim.
Goals - Get big
Supplements (if any) - Pre - intra - post workout powders and protien
General idea of nutrition (any food allergies???) - no alergies
Any other relevant info (injuries, surgeries you've had, etc.) - 4 Pionidal surgeries (lower back) and a ZMC surgery (broken face bones) not related to lifting

OK SO...

Ive been in the Military for 9 years and i work out twice a day every day but Sunday.

I want to start a cycle similar to my last one which was a couple years ago. It will be as follows.

1-12 Test E / E4d 200mg a week.
3-12 Tren A / Eod 400mg a week.
3-12 Caber / Arimidex
10-16 PCT tabs which contain Tamox, Clom, Mesteralone, Tadalafil

I understand these dosages are kind of small but i want to ease my way back into things

I have been doing some reading on here as I have just joined a couple minutes ago. I see a lot of talk about mk2866 and gw501516. I will be doing research on these products tonight and find the best way to implement them into my cycle.

But for the time being, I was hoping a few more experienced anabolic users could offer some insight. Things i should add, things i should remove, things that work better then what i plan on using.

Thanks for your time and i look forward to some feedback.

You don't "ease back into things" with tren man. Keep it simple. If you are honestly ready to run a cycle then test only is going to be plenty at this point.

If you're 5'6 and 205 LBS. with 15% (30 pounds) of bodyfat then aas is not in your near future.

There's no need to train 2x a day 6x a week.

What's a typical day's diet look like?

Sorry multi quote isnt working from my phone

Il be ok with tren. I've used it before with little to no sides. Just trying to see if there's things I should replace to see better results.

I'm 5'8 but ya I get what your sayin. I dont really choose to workout twice a day but we have to go PT every morning which consists of a lot of cardio and bodyweight muscle fatigue. Then I hit the weights in the evening. My diet is pretty basic 5 meals a day grilled chicken, Tilapia, salmon, sometimes steak w/ veggies and small servings of carbs. In between meals goes 25g protein shake. Might add another meal in on this cycle and end up eating every 4-5 hours.

did you have a question? i mean, it seems like you are on fully intent on just doing what you want so im not sure what you are wanting here?

Tren is for advanced users. You are far from advanced, and I have a strong suspicion your bodyfat is much higher than 15% as well

Top Bottom