napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Naps raided a few days ago

suraonyx23

NapsGear had more than 400 packages seized at the Moldavian airport by the secret service, police followed by a bust at one of their warehouses.<br />
<br />
Packages were en route to their US and EU customers.<br />
<br />
It was on the news there for several days.<br />
<br />
<br />
Below is a translation of one of the foreign sites that has it posted because it has not shown in US News. <br />
<br />
They had similar events in the past but kept doing business so I think they'll be ok but it's an important news for everybody.<br />
<br />
<br />
<br />
<br />
<b>Capture record of anabolic discovered by SIS at the airport in the capital</b><br />
<br />
<b>February 9, 2016, the Company // 4:02 p.m.<br />
<br />
<br />
</b><br />
<br />
<b>An impressive amount of painkillers, predestined market "black" abroad, was discovered by the Intelligence and Security, together with border authorities at the airport of the capital. <br />
<br />
media_145502629164890600.jpg
<br />
Photo: sis.md<br />
The operation was on 7 February, based on information which is held by the Intelligence and Security. Together with representatives of the border were found 15 bags Post, where there were 387 packages hidden in books and publishing products, the de facto were hidden painkillers (steroids athletes) manufactured in clandestine laboratories in Moldova.Goods detected was detected in hundreds of thousands of euros.Intelligence and Security notifies public opinion, especially bodybuilding athletes, on the avoidance of appropriate medical management of uncertified products that could be manufactured in makeshift conditions and jeopardize health. <br />
<br />
<br />
<br />
<br />
media_145502629805062700.jpg
media_145502630766209500.jpg
media_145502631742095600.jpg
http://media2.realitatea.md/image/201602/w460/<br />
<br />
<br />
<br />
<br />
Sources with news and videos: <br />
<br />
[quote][url]http://www.jurnaltv.md/ro/news/2016/2/9/captura-record-de-anabolizante-10191153/[/url] <br />
[/quote]<br />
[quote][url]http://www.realitatea.md/captura-record-de-anabolizante-descoperita-de-sis-la-aeroportul-din-capitala-foto_34273.html[/url] [/quote]<br />
[quote]http://jurnal.md/ro/social/2016/2/9/captura-record-de-produse-anabolizante-pe-aeroportul-chisinau-angajati-ai-postei-moldovei-ar-putea-fi-implicati-in-schema-de-contrabanda/<br />
[/quote]<br />
</b><font color="#333348"><br />
<br />
<br />
</font>

Sent from my RCT6773W22B using Tapatalk

Was the US involved in this at all? I wouldn't think so but I know they were behind some Thailand busts

The gear and prices have always been good and it's never been months...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I figured it was only a matter of time with Naps. Surprised it didn't happen sooner to be honest

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Oh naps. He falls in a class with a shop and the other idiots haha. It was only a matter of time.

Stick with he smart Moldovan based suppliers.

Roids24
Legitbolics
Anabol-shop

Stay away from the trashy ones.

The gear is universaly found. It's not about gear quality. That's not the issues. Naps quality is fine it's the service. Also your looking at an international source where you import a decent amount. Or most do.... sounds like cartman does too. Spare no expense there unless you wanna get flagged.

Psl is fine but I'd be careful with what recently happened.

Bgs is rock solid.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

They are not out of business I'm sure. Keep in mind most of these dudes are licensed and this is all ok. I'm sure they will take a hit and be up and running again at some point.

it wouldn't matter if they're licensed they exporting illegally and wouldn't they get thrown in jail for it? They have very high amounts of aas. Many different brands etc. There's no way they'll just cut them loose because they're licensed

it wouldn't matter if they're licensed they exporting illegally and wouldn't they get thrown in jail for it? They have very high amounts of aas. Many different brands etc. There's no way they'll just cut them loose because they're licensed
Nah man this isn't some dude in a garage. They will be up and running again. Some people may go down probably but not like you think.

Give it a few months.

It's just like uncle z. Some get busted but the show goes on.

Top Bottom