napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

My Valhalla stash..be jealous.

Hi Team, My name is Jimmy my screen name is Jim.inspect4. I am a new member. I am 50 years old. I am in pretty good shape, I have been lifting on and off most of my adult life. I am 5'11" and weight 215 pounds. I have tried a few cycles over the years, and sometimes run them a little longer then I should have. Now its time to do things the right way. I am glad to see that this is good place for support and help. Hope everyone has a great day. Thank you for reading.

Hi Team, My name is Jimmy my screen name is Jim.inspect4. I am a new member. I am 50 years old. I am in pretty good shape, I have been lifting on and off most of my adult life. I am 5'11" and weight 215 pounds. I have tried a few cycles over the years, and sometimes run them a little longer then I should have. Now its time to do things the right way. I am glad to see that this is good place for support and help. Hope everyone has a great day. Thank you for reading.

Welcome to the forum bro. Go make an introduction thread so everyone can read a little bit about you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom