napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

My problems with Pharmacom

Shipping is brutal with Pharmacon but the gear is legit. As for the Tazz ignoring a message!?!?!? I can't believe it. I had shipping issues and was ignored and Tazz jumped in and went above and beyond. What I'm confused about is having to pay a reshipping fee. I thought the shipping was guaranteed? If something happened they will take care of it? Which I'm sure they will but paying another fee isn't fair. But we gotta remember.. it takes time to ship to another company with customs. Their gear is legit, and most of all shit happens. I had a slight problem with them and I wouldn't hesitate to order through them again which I am. But there's a killer domestic company on here I also use and is absolutely top notch. I feel like Tyrone biggums when i run out. V******A

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Definitely brother, i don't ignore messages, OP was referring to the rep below me.
You know i always take care of my people :)

"taz15" code for 15% off at checkout

Listen we don't know the complete 100% of this guy's order no one does but him and D...but rest assured he will be taken care. Everything from outside this country that comes in goes through customs...visial inspections, xrays...etc and some countries are more strict than others which will only get worse as time goes by. For all you know this guy could have paid for express shipping, which might have included an added fee???

True! All I know is the gear is legit you and Tazz are good reps. Hence why I will keep using Pharmacom

Definitely brother, i don't ignore messages, OP was referring to the rep below me.

Are you referring to me?? I have the message from the OP still saved in my inbox if you would like me to post it keep running your mouth

Yes you do brotha!!

Nothing more to say huh????? Didn't think so

Nothing more to say huh????? Didn't think so

<3. No need to be upset :( .

<3. No need to be upset :( .

I'm not upset. You just keep burying yourself. Your a joke, and a lying piece of shit and then wonder why you get made fun of all the time....Hmmmmmm

This is what I call dropping the BOMB!!
e437aade579f6257943dbb83caebbf3f.jpg

I'm not upset. You just keep burying yourself. Your a joke, and a lying piece of shit and then wonder why you get made fun of all the time....Hmmmmmm

No, i don't wonder at all, not here to make friends, keep in mind it's an online forums, not real life.
As for the screenshot, even thought i don't recognize ever pm'ing this user, it may of been possible i told him it would arrive "in about 5 days" , i would never guarantee 5 days since that's out of my power, it's in the post offices hand.

I appreciate you concern but please remember your place here and please keep this on a professional level for the sake of Darius and I, we don't need this bickering going on.

Last edited:
No, i don't wonder at all, not here to make friends.
As for the screenshot, even thought i don't recognize ever pm'ing this user, it may of been possible i told him it would arrive "in about 5 days" , i would never guarantee 5 days since that's out of my power, it's in the post offices hand.

I appreciate you concern but please remember your place here and please keep this on a professional level for the sake of Darius and I, we don't need this bickering going on.

OH...but you try to pass the buck on me and say I did this...not very professional if you ask me. Matter of fact you suck as a "Head Rep" or whatever it is you call yourself. As far as the screen shot just one of many lies we here at isarms have caught you in!! Your a liar and you don't deserve to be a rep. You have no credibility here. Your a joke.. a fraud and a piece of shit. #120's. I'm just calling it like I see it and I'm pretty sure others here see it as well

OH...but you try to pass the buck on me and say I did this...not very professional if you ask me. Matter of fact you suck as a "Head Rep" or whatever it is you call yourself. As far as the screen shot just one of many lies we here at isarms have caught you in!! Your a liar and you don't deserve to be a rep. You have no credibility here. Your a joke.. a fraud and a piece of shit. #120's. I'm just calling it like I see it and I'm pretty sure others here see it as well

I'm sorry you feel that way.

My payment was confirmed the 14th of January and and still nothing. I was originally told I would receive my shipment around 5 days after my payment was confirmed. At first they told me it was because of the Chinese new year, then two months later I receive a letter letting me know of the seizure. No big deal right they have a guarantee that they will reship. Then I am informed by the rep from their site ( the ones from this site stop replying to me a few weeks ago ) That I have to send them 187$ for them to reship. So I did, Ive already sunk almost a grand into this whats another 200. This morning I am informed that they are out of testosterone and he can send me sust instead. So they dont even know you have to have test as the base of all cycles? zero sympathy or compensation has been offered for what has turned into possible the biggest run around I have ever been involved in. Any recommendations of who I should have used instead? Thanks in advance!!

I made a purchase almost 2 months ago from pharmacom, after 4 weeks I got half my order and to this day have no clue where the other half is as I have received no seizure letter, I've reached out to a rep but I know there limited to what they can do. I used pharmacoms help line with no response. Not complaining as I'm very happy with the HGH I received and would order again. Just won't order from pharmacom if I need something by a specific date or time frame. I know shit like this happens but with such a large company I figured they would have there crap together. Never not received a package from a source.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I made a purchase almost 2 months ago from pharmacom, after 4 weeks I got half my order and to this day have no clue where the other half is as I have received no seizure letter, I've reached out to a rep but I know there limited to what they can do. I used pharmacoms help line with no response. Not complaining as I'm very happy with the HGH I received and would order again. Just won't order from pharmacom if I need something by a specific date or time frame. I know shit like this happens but with such a large company I figured they would have there crap together. Never not received a package from a source.

I'm sorry bro. I've done what I possibly could do at this point. The best advise I can give is to try to reach out to the customer hotline again and I'll email this link to D to speed the process up!!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I'm sorry bro. I've done what I possibly could do at this point. The best advise I can give is to try to reach out to the customer hotline again and I'll email this link to D to speed the process up!!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Yeah and I appreciate your help, I know ur limited in my situation to what you can do.

Pm me, i get any problem any customer has fixed, we would like to keep you as a customer.

Top Bottom