napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

My problems with Pharmacom

You do realize that sustanon is test right?
It's just a mix of different esters.

Were you looking for a particular ester that they just didn't have?

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
I believe he wanted Test E in amp but we were out of stock

PHARMACOM BOARD REP
PM for any questions
BigB15 for 15% off all orders

I'm sympathetic to your dilemma bro, but I am gonna defend BigBusiness as I know he will go out of his way to the limits of what he can do to help customers of said company. I can assure you based upon my knowledge of him, that he had nothing to do with guaranteeing you a 5 day shipment from either of their warehouses, both located on separate continents, or however it was packaged that led to it being seized, or wanting additional funds to reship something that was seized due to no fault on your part. I hope you get this resolved and a credit for the amount you resent to have already purchased seized items resent to you. All BigB can do at this point is contact the head rep and their boss with the details of your situation in hopes of getting this resolved expediently without any additional cost to you.

The 44
Someone else's Board Rep

My payment was confirmed the 14th of January and and still nothing. I was originally told I would receive my shipment around 5 days after my payment was confirmed. At first they told me it was because of the Chinese new year, then two months later I receive a letter letting me know of the seizure. No big deal right they have a guarantee that they will reship. Then I am informed by the rep from their site ( the ones from this site stop replying to me a few weeks ago ) That I have to send them 187$ for them to reship. So I did, Ive already sunk almost a grand into this whats another 200. This morning I am informed that they are out of testosterone and he can send me sust instead. So they dont even know you have to have test as the base of all cycles? zero sympathy or compensation has been offered for what has turned into possible the biggest run around I have ever been involved in. Any recommendations of who I should have used instead? Thanks in advance!!

Hello Sir!
First of all please be informed that we are present on 16 boards and on most of them we have board reps. None of them have access to internal info regarding order info or payments so no matter how willing to help they might be, will be able to provide limited info.
Please ALWAYS get in touch with our support line which will reply within 24h including weekends and holidays.

We are in this business since 2006 and probably one of the most used and discussed manufacturers at the moment. Our reshipping/refund policy and our way of doing business and interacting with our customers is well known for transparency, the reason why we reached to this point. Both our reship and refund policy are extremely permissive and we practically accept most of the valid requests.

The fact that you were asked money for a reshipment or that you were told we are out of stock considering that we are the FACTORY and we practically have access to basically unlimited quantity makes me to question the legitimacy of this review or the source/rep/seller you were in touch with.

Please send me by PM your order number and the store you purchased from and I'll start the inquiry right away.

Thank you!

Hello Sir!
First of all please be informed that we are present on 16 boards and on most of them we have board reps. None of them have access to internal info regarding order info or payments so no matter how willing to help they might be, will be able to provide limited info.
Please ALWAYS get in touch with our support line which will reply within 24h including weekends and holidays.

We are in this business since 2006 and probably one of the most used and discussed manufacturers at the moment. Our reshipping/refund policy and our way of doing business and interacting with our customers is well known for transparency, the reason why we reached to this point. Both our reship and refund policy are extremely permissive and we practically accept most of the valid requests.

The fact that you were asked money for a reshipment or that you were told we are out of stock considering that we are the FACTORY and we practically have access to basically unlimited quantity makes me to question the legitimacy of this review or the source/rep/seller you were in touch with.

Please send me by PM your order number and the store you purchased from and I'll start the inquiry right away.

Thank you!

That's what I was thinking from the get go,that they would actually run out of something as trivial as testosterone.I mean they supply AAS & they're huge AF.How could this happen?

Who asked you to send $187 for a reshipment ?

"taz15" code for 15% off at checkout

Aswell what site did you order from? This does not appear to be our standards and procedures at Pharmacomstore.

Last edited:
Just to clarify.....Where is Tazz?? Because Tazz is the one that told you, you would recieve your gear in 5 days. NOT I....I was the one to point you in the right direction to get this taken care of. I never ignored your messages...just to clarify!!!

PHARMACOM BOARD REP
PM for any questions
BigB15 for 15% off all orders

Please don't assume. Thank you.

Please don't assume. Thank you.

[emoji123] 120's for life[emoji123]

fcdb4b5b297ed82250ac8d666a656863.jpg

Last edited:
I ordered pharmacom once and I do know that if u order there amps there is a 2 to 4 week additional wait on those for the fact they come from there warehouse which I didn't knoe r see when ordering but it is posted clear on there website

I ordered pharmacom once and I do know that if u order there amps there is a 2 to 4 week additional wait on those for the fact they come from there warehouse which I didn't knoe r see when ordering but it is posted clear on there website
It's not that long of a wait bro. It usually 2 weeks but sometimes mail system has its own problems to which we have no control over, that why we say 2 to 4 weeks

PM me bro if you have any questions

I've waited 4 weeks for Pharmacom. Through a different authorized supplier . But it arrived safely .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Shipping is brutal with Pharmacon but the gear is legit. As for the Tazz ignoring a message!?!?!? I can't believe it. I had shipping issues and was ignored and Tazz jumped in and went above and beyond. What I'm confused about is having to pay a reshipping fee. I thought the shipping was guaranteed? If something happened they will take care of it? Which I'm sure they will but paying another fee isn't fair. But we gotta remember.. it takes time to ship to another company with customs. Their gear is legit, and most of all shit happens. I had a slight problem with them and I wouldn't hesitate to order through them again which I am. But there's a killer domestic company on here I also use and is absolutely top notch. I feel like Tyrone biggums when i run out. V******A

Shipping is brutal with Pharmacon but the gear is legit. As for the Tazz ignoring a message!?!?!? I can't believe it. I had shipping issues and was ignored and Tazz jumped in and went above and beyond. What I'm confused about is having to pay a reshipping fee. I thought the shipping was guaranteed? If something happened they will take care of it? Which I'm sure they will but paying another fee isn't fair. But we gotta remember.. it takes time to ship to another company with customs. Their gear is legit, and most of all shit happens. I had a slight problem with them and I wouldn't hesitate to order through them again which I am. But there's a killer domestic company on here I also use and is absolutely top notch. I feel like Tyrone biggums when i run out. V******A

Listen we don't know the complete 100% of this guy's order no one does but him and D...but rest assured he will be taken care. Everything from outside this country that comes in goes through customs...visial inspections, xrays...etc and some countries are more strict than others which will only get worse as time goes by. For all you know this guy could have paid for express shipping, which might have included an added fee???

Top Bottom