napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

My next cycle

Yes i pre loaded a couple tren / cypionate tubes sitting ready to roll. I really hope I can deal with the sides, excited to see what I can do.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Could be a roller coaster or the best thibg since sliced bagels

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Could be a roller coaster or the best thibg since sliced bagels

It will be cool for a 50 yr old cranking out 100 lb dumbell shoulder presses for reps. Time to get serious.

Why drol weeks 4-8 instead of right off the rip? Just curious.
Well tren is supposed to have a noticeable kick, I was thinking I can get use to tren and any strength increases then add drol and see what difference I notice. I think my last drol was bunk or weak at the least (still have 3 of them). I was assured everything I have now (sources found here ) are top quality. Does that make any sence? Good question bro. Thanks.

I'm tempted to run the drol upfront and winny on the tail end. I was just worried if it was to much at once in the beginning.

Anadrol and Tren together is one powerful combo but it's toxic and unhealthy as fuck. Your lipids would get fucked in a hurry, and I can tell you from my own experience that just one of those compounds kills my appetite so I couldn't imagine Two

I love tren! My wife hates it but loves the end result. [emoji123][emoji41]

Adding proviron really helped with the mental sides

How much help was the proviron? I seem to get extreme anxiety and paranoia when I'm running tren. My wife always knows when I'm running it. It's worth it anyways though haha.

How much help was the proviron? I seem to get extreme anxiety and paranoia when I'm running tren. My wife always knows when I'm running it. It's worth it anyways though haha.
I won't run tren without proviron ever again. It helps with my aggression and paranoia and makes me more "lovey" to her. It's actually helped our marriage.

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

I won't run tren without proviron ever again. It helps with my aggression and paranoia and makes me more "lovey" to her. It's actually helped our marriage.

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

I'm going to give it a try. Hopefully it helps. Thanks bro.

Top Bottom