napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

My New Cycle

JOMEQ

Hello everyone,

I want to know your opinion about my new cycle.

1-14 Test Cyp 350 mg week
1-14 Aromasin 12.5 mg every other day
1-14 Primo 600 mg week
7-14 Masteron 200 mg
1-14 GW-501516 20 mg day
11-14 HCG

PCT
15-18 Clomid 50/50/25/25
15-18 Nolvadex 40/20/20/20
15-18 Aromasin 12.5 mg eod
15-18 MK-2866 25 mg day
15-18 GW-501516 20 mg day

mast dose is a complete waste.. i have no idea why you would run it that low and your pct is completely off on its timing... it starts two weeks after your last injection... primo is fine at 14 weeks...

Hello everyone,

I want to know your opinion about my new cycle.

1-14 Test Cyp 350 mg week
1-14 Aromasin 12.5 mg every other day
1-14 Primo 600 mg week
7-14 Masteron 200 mg
1-14 GW-501516 20 mg day
11-14 HCG

PCT
15-18 Clomid 50/50/25/25
15-18 Nolvadex 40/20/20/20
15-18 Aromasin 12.5 mg eod
15-18 MK-2866 25 mg day
15-18 GW-501516 20 mg day
We need stats. Age, weight, height, body fat %, cycle history. Lifting experience etc if you want a good opinion. Mast should only be done on single digit bf so if ur not that low its a waste

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

My stats:
33 yo
170 lbs
12% BF
4th cycle

This is a cutting cycle.

I guess I am gonna run Masteron, or can I run it with a higher dosage?

I am gonna start my PCT two weeks after the last pin. Is four weeks enough PCT for a cycle like this one?

Masteron needs ran at 500-600 to really be worth it in my opinion. Also need to be under 10% bodyfat to make it worth the cosmetic benefits

you can run mast at 12% body fat and still see some benefits from it but you wont see as much as you should with a lower body fat.. i would not run it lower than 600 mg myself but thats up to you... here's the pct you need to run

when you are in pct, you are going to get a major spike in cortisol... cortisol is termed the "gains killer" for a reason... it will put you into a catabolic state which will not allow you to build muscle and at the same time will eat it away, on top of the fact you will also get unwanted fat gain... so you will lose muscle and gain fat that you had just busted your ass an entire cycle for... GW and MK prevent the rise in cortisol... not only that but they keep you performing at a level you were while on cycle being the ultimate performance enhancers they are... on top of the fact that mk2866 is the ultimate for healing and recovery, which is imperative in pct as well as keeping strength up to a very high level... gw will also treat cholesterol and blood pressure, which are definitely things that need addressed in pct as well…Organ ST plays a pivotal role in a post-cycle therapy (PCT). There’s a strong misconception that the role of a PCT is simply to restart the natural testosterone production that was shut down from the steroid cycle. While this is true, there are a lot of the other issues that the body has to deal with during a PCT: hormone fluctuations, high liver enzymes, increased blood pressure, pressure on the kidneys and endocrine system, high stress and cortisol levels, the list goes on...Organ ST helps address all of these problems and helps you recover in a timely manner. The quicker you recover, the less likelihood of any long-term problems occurring, and the more likely that all gains you make during your cycle are retained.

clomid 50/50/50/25/25/25
nolva 40/40/40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod (adjust accordingly)
ORGAN ST https://www.dganutrition.com/cycle-support/organ-st
mk-2866 25 mg day (ONLY 4 WEEKS)
gw-501516 20 mg day

you can run mast at 12% body fat and still see some benefits from it but you wont see as much as you should with a lower body fat.. i would not run it lower than 600 mg myself but thats up to you... here's the pct you need to run

when you are in pct, you are going to get a major spike in cortisol... cortisol is termed the "gains killer" for a reason... it will put you into a catabolic state which will not allow you to build muscle and at the same time will eat it away, on top of the fact you will also get unwanted fat gain... so you will lose muscle and gain fat that you had just busted your ass an entire cycle for... GW and MK prevent the rise in cortisol... not only that but they keep you performing at a level you were while on cycle being the ultimate performance enhancers they are... on top of the fact that mk2866 is the ultimate for healing and recovery, which is imperative in pct as well as keeping strength up to a very high level... gw will also treat cholesterol and blood pressure, which are definitely things that need addressed in pct as well…Organ ST plays a pivotal role in a post-cycle therapy (PCT). There’s a strong misconception that the role of a PCT is simply to restart the natural testosterone production that was shut down from the steroid cycle. While this is true, there are a lot of the other issues that the body has to deal with during a PCT: hormone fluctuations, high liver enzymes, increased blood pressure, pressure on the kidneys and endocrine system, high stress and cortisol levels, the list goes on...Organ ST helps address all of these problems and helps you recover in a timely manner. The quicker you recover, the less likelihood of any long-term problems occurring, and the more likely that all gains you make during your cycle are retained.

clomid 50/50/50/25/25/25
nolva 40/40/40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod (adjust accordingly)
ORGAN ST https://www.dganutrition.com/cycle-support/organ-st
mk-2866 25 mg day (ONLY 4 WEEKS)
gw-501516 20 mg day

Would it be a good idea to start using Masteron until midcycle? This way, my BF % is lower and I can see the benefits. Since this is a cutting cycle, in the middle of the cycle my BF % would, obviously, be lower. Of course, the Masteron dosage would be higher the dosage I posted before, I am thinking of 600 mgs. What is your opinion in using HCG? I don't see you mentioned it anywhere. I know you don't recommend using during the PCT, but what about during the period in between the last two weeks of the cycle and the beginning of the PCT?

if you use mast mid cycle then clearly it needs to be mast prop... i would go 150-200 mg eod...

you can use dga post ct as opposed to hcg in your cycle..

https://www.dganutrition.com/product/post-ct/

The main reason why Post CT was developed is to be as a replacement for human chorionic gonadotropin (HCG) on cycle and in post-cycle therapy (PCT).The advantage to using Post CT on cycle is that it reduces Hypothalamus-Pituitary-Testes-Axis (HPTA) shutdown by keeping the leydig cells producing testosterone at maximum capacity. This makes the transition into PCT smooth and allows for fast recovery.Post CT is a much safer alternative to HCG because using HCG will actually inhibit your natural testosterone production. HCG inhibits your own testosterone production due to the negative feedback loop it sends to the pituitary gland and hypothalamus. HCG usage will actually shut you down and PREVENT
recovery when used in a PCT. Post CT does the same thing as HCG, but without any of the nasty side effects.

Post CT makes your body think it’s not producing enough testosterone and stimulates your testicles to produce supernatural amounts of testosterone. As a steroid user, you can also use Post CT as a bridge between steroid cycles. Post CT is the perfect bridge between steroid cycles because the product is
non-hormonal and will not suppress natural testosterone production in any way.

Is Post CT supposed to be only used during the PCT or can be also used during the cycle?

You can use it in both, but typically we recommemd it to be ran the last two weeks of your cycle and then the additional two weeks you are clearing esters after last injection before pct starts

Is Post CT supposed to be only used during the PCT or can be also used during the cycle?
definitely use it both... it has benefits in both regards.. it serves as a replacement to hcg on cycle and can enhance any pct as well, which is always a good thing

Top Bottom