napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

My first cycle

Ajtr2790

Hello i need some advice on doing my first ever cycle of steroids my name is aston im from australia im 29 and i am 6f 6 inches tall and 185 lbs i use to weigh 240 pounds but i got sick with cancer and now im cancer free im now getting back into the gym but i have lost alot of muscle mass and just want to put on some muscle so i can get back to being happy again with myself i know its alot of work in the gym whic i go 4 times a week at the moment and i train upper body on monday legs and abs on tuesday wednesday rest day thursday upper body again and friday legs and abs and 4 sets of each exercise and 2 mins rest between sets if this is not enough to get some good gains can you give tell me where i can find a programme that will help me to get good overal lean muscle.

Im looking to do test e only no dbol to keep it simple as it is my first ever cycle and my pct will be clomid and novol either one or both together and i dont know if ill need arimadex would you suggest doing dbol for 4 weeks first to get kick started then just do test just to help pack on a bit more muscle faster if anyone could give me some advice that would be much appreciated

How long have you been back training at the gym? It sort of sounds like you are prematurely jumping to steroids, when what you need to do is learn to eat more whole foods and dial in your training right now. You should build mass naturally first as well as strengthen your connective tissue. Jumping on steroids before you accomplish this can do more harm than good.

you have to start training naturally and work your way back up.. also, if you literally just beat cancer, steroids are not anything i would ever consider doing for quite some time, if ever.. this is just a horrible idea and i dont know anyone with even a small fraction of a brain cell that would recommend you to do this.. i wouldnt if you paid me

Okay cool the reason why im not putting on to much weight is cause i now am only eating healthy i dont eat meat anymore ive now become vegan but i dont eat soy bean and stuff either or have dairy products anymore i only eat raw fruit and veggies since ive bean recovering ive started constistently training again about 3 weeks ago

Hey dylan thanks for getting back i didnt just beat cancer it was in january that i got cleared and now im back at work and in a routine ive now start lifting consistently again cauae im now a routine but ill take you advice i just want something that can help me a bit faster thats all

Also im not looking to be a pro bodybuilder i just want to get more muscle on me and get to alot better body then what i got now

You need more food, and keep at it in the gym a lot longer. There's no way you should be thinking about steroids.

You need more food, and keep at it in the gym a lot longer. There's no way you should be thinking about steroids.
Spot on . You need quality protein for muscle which just eating a plant based diet especially if your eliminating soy products can be hard to get . You would need to eat a lot of beans/legumes and a vegan protein powder (usually a pea protein that personally I don't think is good)
AAS is not where you need to be , especially after recently been given the all clear of cancer . Train hard and work on that diet . If you want to remain a vegan that's your choice but you need to get the required macros in otherwise progress will be limited .

bro, january is just beating it recently... this is something you need to do without steroids right now... i understand completely the desire to get back in the swing of things however you can put it a million different ways, the answer on my end wont change

Top Bottom