napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

My first cycle question

MF1987

Hi all!
After watching so many videos from Dilan i decided to come here and register, he really knows his stuff so i would like to ask for his help with my first ever cycle. Im 29 yrs old, gym experience 8 years with short breaks, im around 15% bf atm.
I bought for my first cycle Dbol to kickstart, testosterone enanhate and boldenone, after doin some research i decided to go only with dbol and test and leave boldenone for my next cycle.
I was planning to do 20mg of dbol everyday for 4 weeks (i know 30mg i recommended so i need a bit of advice here, im only 74 kg) and 250mg of test every 5 days for 12 weeks, HCG for last 4 weeks before pct, i got 50mg clomid tablets for pct, and i dont really understand how many days after my last injection of test i should start taking clomid? what do u guys think about this cycle? i would really aprecciate answer from You Dilan, thank You!
1-4 dbol 20mg/day
1-12 test enan 250mg every 5 days
8-12 hcg 1000 UI a week (2x 500UI)
clomid?

Well your close but you need to tweak a couple things. I would do weeks 12-14 with the hcg.
Weeks 14-16 with PCT but you need more than just clomid. Usually... Some people don't even pct. Those guys are usually pretty dumb though.
Add in Nolvadex and Aromasin throughout your PCT.
You also need Aromasin during your cycle. You need to run an AI like that to prevent the estrogen effects from happening.

1-4 dbol 20mg/day
1-12 test e 250mg e5d
10-14 hcg 1000 iu a week, 2 pins/wk
aromasin 25mg eod

14-18
pct
clomid 50/50/25/25
nolva 40/40/20/20
cardarine 20mg Ed
ostarine 25mg Ed
aromasin 12.5mg eod

www.sarmsx.com for pct

Hi m8, thank you for your reply! is both clomid and nolva really necessary for pct? and with 50/50/25/25 u mean 50mg a day for 2 weeks and 25mg a day for another 2 weeks?

Hi m8, thank you for your reply! is both clomid and nolva really necessary for pct? and with 50/50/25/25 u mean 50mg a day for 2 weeks and 25mg a day for another 2 weeks?

yes, and I was assuming you were taking a cycle protection while on dbol.... right ..?

of course mate, but dunno what to buy in UK, so many different opinions, was goin to buy milk thistle but i found some comments that its not as good

of course mate, but dunno what to buy in UK, so many different opinions, was goin to buy milk thistle but i found some comments that its not as good

bro milk thistle only covers 10%, if that, what needs to be covered, you have blood pressure, testicles, organs, etc that all need support, cycle supports are 10-20$ and are great, you can get them anywhere online.

not to mention milk thistle barely even helps the liver, dbol will absolutely come in and laugh at the sight milk thistle

ok mate thank you, i will definitely buy something like that, there is no cutting corners here, i wanna be safe and i wanna benefit as much from this cycle as possible, thanks!

ok mate thank you, i will definitely buy something like that, there is no cutting corners here, i wanna be safe and i wanna benefit as much from this cycle as possible, thanks!
CEL cycle support is a good product Google it

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

CEL cycle support. Buy it on amazon.
Most your other stuff Sarmsx.com carries and they ship to the UK.

By the way whats necessary and not necessary is user dependant but when your messing with stuff that can permanently alter your body, its better safe than sorry. You will be hating yourself if you develop some titties all cause you didnt have Nolvadex or an AI in your PCT.

Drop the Dbol
Not good on a first cycle

Your bf% is at the high end of using AAS
and you want to run a compound that is highly aromatizing?

Wrong choice

Drop the Dbol
Not good on a first cycle

Your bf% is at the high end of using AAS
and you want to run a compound that is highly aromatizing?

Wrong choice
I agree completely. Dbol is a bad choice for you here. I believe that you should run test only.

Tazzoc has given you a good layout for cycle and pct, but by removing the dbol I would reduce aromasin to 12.5 eod and then monitor from there. Everything else remains the same. Dbol isn't necessary and with your bf it's not what you think it is most likely.

I agree completely. Dbol is a bad choice for you here. I believe that you should run test only.

Tazzoc has given you a good layout for cycle and pct, but by removing the dbol I would reduce aromasin to 12.5 eod and then monitor from there. Everything else remains the same. Dbol isn't necessary and with your bf it's not what you think it is most likely.

agreed, if you drop the dbol the aromasin won't have to be as high and overall dropping the dbol would be in the overall betterment for your health

You really should stick to test only for your first cycle. Save the dbol for a,later cycle. Your bodyfat is also a,little on the high side to run a cycle in my opinion.

Your pct needs to be extensive and fully covered. If you can't run a proper pct you shouldn't run a cycle. Your pct should look like this and the whole thing you can get at www.sarmsx.com

Clomid 50/50/25/25
Nolva 40/20/20/20
Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
MK-2866 25mg ed
GW 20mg per day

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

I use 5% nutrition liver and organ defender. It's fully dosed in everything to cover liver, kidneys, skin, heart and blood pressure l, and prostate. It's got it all! Check that shot out my man. I've been using it for the past 3 months during cycle and pct I'm feeling great!

Ok thank you all guys so im gonna go only with test for my 1st cycle, should i still take cycle support tablets even without dbol?

Ok thank you all guys so im gonna go only with test for my 1st cycle, should i still take cycle support tablets even without dbol?
Taking cycle support on any cycle is always a good idea

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Top Bottom