napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

my ferst gear

Did i already get gear? Or are u looking for suggestions on a first cycle

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ya im a bama fan will im 37 i did drop out of school and i know my speling sucks its cool tho iv not let it stop me enywher elss

Seriously Bro . . . What you need first is to go back to school and finish your primary/secondary education.

I'm sorry, but someone who claims to be 37 and can't spell worth a lick probably shouldn't be using gear/chemicals.

Seriously Bro . . . What you need first is to go back to school and finish your primary/secondary education.

I'm sorry, but someone who claims to be 37 and can't spell worth a lick probably shouldn't be using gear/chemicals.
Lol I kinda agree. But seriously I don't know how someone can go and not learn to fucking spell?

Sent from my RCT6773W22B using Tapatalk

lol... im not trying to be a spell check over here or critique someone's grammar but fuck man... there's just no way he is 37... im not buying it, not for a second... noone made it through life that long and can't even speak in sentences.. not possible!

Actually dylan, being a paramedic in a major city, I've met quite a few. Although they wouldn't know how to use the Internet either. I also call b.s.

you should see some of the bitches ive hooked up with on the interwebs then you would say oh ok nevermind my last comment
lol

This thread is fun, I'm from Ohio and I can even spell...
I'm just curious to know what kind of knife you eat peas with?....

Top Bottom