napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

My experience and journey with SARMS (and Neurodegenerative Disease)

JavierCologne22

Hey what's up,

I'm Javier, Ive introduced myself once or twice, but I figured I would start a thread, since each of our experiences with SARMS and all personally relevant information pertaining to it adds to the bigger picture of understanding for all of us.

I am 36 years old, male, and I weigh about 185 Ibs. Like all of you I am taking SARMS for the benefit of fitness and shaping my body. But there is an additional factor in my case that also contributed to the reason I started taking them. I am sick with several infections from tick-bites, I was reactive by secondary testing IgX to Borrelia burgdorferi, Mycoplasma pneumoniae, and this caused reactivation of Epstein-Barr Virus and HHV-6. Ive taken antibiotics and all that and it did absolutely nothing for it. There could be additional infections and usually there are many concurrent infections with these tick-bites but oftentimes the myriad of infections will suppress the immune response and cause seronegative infections (test negative even when you have the disease). It has been a disaster since i got sick in 2016 and never recovered, although I'd say Im doing a little better than the first several years. These are neurodegenerative diseases that can mimic things like multiple sclerosis, Lupus erythematosus, etc. My symptoms are severe headaches that never dissipate, intense sinus pressure, the upper half of my face and my entire head and brain feels numb and tingly, bone-crushing fatigue, brain-fog, aches and body pain, nausea, and so on.

For a while I had to stop going to the gym because I was in just too much misery and discomfort. But I've been working out again. I learned about SARMS a few months ago maybe and finally decided to try them a month ago. I started with RAD-140 (testalone), MK-2866 (Ostarine), and recently I added LGD-4033. I probably should have done more research before jumping in but I dove in anyway starting with those. The RAD-140 and Ostarine I bought from ELV Bioscience, but after being on here a while I realize i should really be finding a source people can vouch for. So, I recently got my LGD-4033 from sarms 4 sale. I been on the RAD-140 and Ostarine for about 3 weeks or so. But unfortunately I dont know how pure their ingredients are and I will start buying from Sarms 4 sale from now on.

I have been watching some of Dylans videos and will watch more of them. Very informative and helpful. I am in pretty good shape overall but my objectives are to trim stubborn fat, tone and build some muscle and increase my endurance. I still feel like I am sluggish and struggling to make it through workouts kind of, even though it seems like my strength has definitely increased considerably. After watching some of Dylan's YouTube videos I realized I might benefit most from the GW 501516, since my body just feels like its in a constant state of exhaustion or feeling worn down, its improved since I started taking SARMS but still there enough for me to be affected by it.

I know I should have done blood work and will get to that, but I admit i held off because of all this COVID-19 stuff which hit my town and i felt maybe I should let that settle down first before visiting medical facilities, but I will probably try to get that done soon.

Anyway, this is my thread, I'll keep adding to it as I go, with any updates, questions, etc. Hopefully it will help me in my journey, and in turn add to the larger knowledgebase about SARMS for all of you, especially since in my case I am actually dealing with a neurodegenerative disease.

All the Best. J.C.

I watched many additional videos you put out between Youtube, Sarms 4 Sale blog, and elite Fitness since yesterday. Very helpful, I appreciate the straight up, straight forward approach, Very easy to understand and direct so that I do this properly and smart. By all means I am a beginner here, an amateur, but we all start somewhere...

Some of those videos you did on GW 501516, were very enlightening, shows promise in not just the gym workout endurance for me, but the disease stuff as well. I know fatty liver proliferation can be a source of so many systemic health problems, my girl has that issue but we are both sick with similar problems, so Im really looking forward to getting that next week.

Thanks for all the good work, I will be looking into some of your exercise/workout and diet videos/articles too, lots of improvements to make so I'll take the time and go through all that as I begin to shape a better approach for myself.

All the best.

Top Bottom