napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

My blood test result.. very mysterious. NEED HELP!

naveedz

I have had trouble wth libido and finally got a blood test done and my results are in. I always sidpected i might have had high estrogen but it was the exact OPPOSSITE! My test is above 1000 and ive never took a single steroid or sarm in my life except for gw. My estrogen is below 5 it says on the blood test. And im not taking any supplements at all right now. Only a multi and ive been cutting for about 1.5 months now. My problem is low libido. I can get hard but it is just weak and even my gir has been questioning me about it ever since we got together. How do i fix this low estrogen problem?

Attachments

• IMG_0508.jpg
    IMG_0508.jpg
    7.7 KB · Views: 39
i would run another test, these things do come back with false negatives sometimes. How many blood works do you have that shows this issue ?

I uploaded from my phone maybe thats why. When i get home i will upload from my pc. But my joints always do pop and shit, and sometimes hurt. This is my first time ever doing bloods and the low libido made me do it because i thought maybe my cardarine source had spiked something in there. I dont have money for another blood test for another 3 weeks. Im just trying to figure out what i can do now to help.

I uploaded from my phone maybe thats why. When i get home i will upload from my pc. But my joints always do pop and shit, and sometimes hurt. This is my first time ever doing bloods and the low libido made me do it because i thought maybe my cardarine source had spiked something in there. I dont have money for another blood test for another 3 weeks. Im just trying to figure out what i can do now to help.

where did you get the cardarine from ?

About 3 months man. Should i try raising it naturally by eating soy foods etc? Having this problem getting hard cause of this is just embarrassing at my age.

About 3 months man. Should i try raising it naturally by eating soy foods etc? Having this problem getting hard cause of this is just embarrassing at my age.

just give yourself more time theres no instant answer especially @18. let your body normalize on its own, you dont wanna mess with your endocrine system like that right now these years are very important. And i would refrain from taking any compounds for a while, especially ones you have no idea whats really in them

just give yourself more time theres no instant answer especially @18. let your body normalize on its own, you dont wanna mess with your endocrine system like that right now these years are very important. And i would refrain from taking any compounds for a while, especially ones you have no idea whats really in them

I was right about to start a run of cardarine again. I really really wanted to do it. Is it safe you think in your opinion?

I'm a moron i forgot to mention one thing, is that I take this herb called tongkat ali. I researched it more just now and it says in rats it reduced estrogen stronger than tamoxifen. Could this be the root of my problem? Thats all I can think of.

I'm a moron i forgot to mention one thing, is that I take this herb called tongkat ali. I researched it more just now and it says in rats it reduced estrogen stronger than tamoxifen. Could this be the root of my problem? Thats all I can think of.

That's good question, maybe Dylan can help answer that for you as I am not well versed will that herb..

Be careful with Tonga Ali....a high percentage has been tested as contaminated with mercury

Why at age 18 are you using a test booster????
Insanity

Last edited:
Wanted to keep test high during my cut to preserve muscle which has been working out great. My workouts are great and my libido is a little better. Its still not 100% but its there a good amount. Im going to just run my cardarine for 3 months and do another blood test to see where Im at.

i would stop using EVERYTHING man... you are 18 years old... you need to cut all this out right now man... you are getting way too far ahead of yourself and THIS is what happens... please, listen to me here and stop bro

Top Bottom