napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

My 3rd Cycle REVIEW: Test, Deca, and EQ

Bigtones74

Hey guys,

I am on my last week of my third cycle and wanted to share my experiences throughout this period. So this was a "bulking" cycle, and I put bulking in quotation marks because it was a very modest bulk, nothing extreme. I started off weighing about 208-210 and went up to about 230.

Here was the cycle I ran:
Test E - 300mg a week (16 weeks)
Deca - 300mg a week (14 weeks)
EQ - 600mg a week (16 weeks)

By far, this was my cleanest cycle I have ran to date. Cleanest in the way that I gained very minimum unwanted water weight. Thanks to the advice on the board, I think by keeping my test at the lower range (300mg/wk) it really helped me not put on unwanted water weight. Also, my carbohydrates were moderate as well. In my previous 2 cycles my carbs were very high, and I gained a lot of water weight. So this time around, my protein and fats were on the higher side with my carbs being on a moderate side. I know typically people wanna bulk on high carbs, but for me bulking the way I did it was more effective when it came to getting clean gains.

For protection, I ran arimidex for estrogen control and I ran a few hundred mgs of Vitamin B6 as well. I didn't notice any sides at all. Throughout a 2-3 week period I did notice I got some back and shoulder acne, maybe this was a response from the EQ cause it was my first time, but it cleared up nicely after the 2-3 week period. Didn't really notice any hunger increase from the EQ and even though I am prone to anxiety, somehow this cycle made me the calmest I have been! I felt very laid back during this cycle with no mood swings at all! Hopefully this continues in PCT...

I will post some pictures and maybe some videos a little later!

Thanks for all the help from the mods, you guys really do put out the best information
Bigtones

Hey guys,

I am on my last week of my third cycle and wanted to share my experiences throughout this period. So this was a "bulking" cycle, and I put bulking in quotation marks because it was a very modest bulk, nothing extreme. I started off weighing about 208-210 and went up to about 230.

Here was the cycle I ran:
Test E - 300mg a week (16 weeks)
Deca - 300mg a week (14 weeks)
EQ - 600mg a week (16 weeks)

By far, this was my cleanest cycle I have ran to date. Cleanest in the way that I gained very minimum unwanted water weight. Thanks to the advice on the board, I think by keeping my test at the lower range (300mg/wk) it really helped me not put on unwanted water weight. Also, my carbohydrates were moderate as well. In my previous 2 cycles my carbs were very high, and I gained a lot of water weight. So this time around, my protein and fats were on the higher side with my carbs being on a moderate side. I know typically people wanna bulk on high carbs, but for me bulking the way I did it was more effective when it came to getting clean gains.

For protection, I ran arimidex for estrogen control and I ran a few hundred mgs of Vitamin B6 as well. I didn't notice any sides at all. Throughout a 2-3 week period I did notice I got some back and shoulder acne, maybe this was a response from the EQ cause it was my first time, but it cleared up nicely after the 2-3 week period. Didn't really notice any hunger increase from the EQ and even though I am prone to anxiety, somehow this cycle made me the calmest I have been! I felt very laid back during this cycle with no mood swings at all! Hopefully this continues in PCT...

I will post some pictures and maybe some videos a little later!

Thanks for all the help from the mods, you guys really do put out the best information
Bigtones
Very nice brother. That's a great example of the right way to do it!

Top Bottom