napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

More Dirty Tactics from Evo scum...

DylanGemelli

Founding Member
Super Moderator
I just wanted everyone to be aware that the Evo Scum is at it again... As you have noticed, we have had some sponsors like PSL and Anabolshop abruptly leave... This is due to them being threatened to be banned at Evo for being here... I cannot blame them for having to stay as the board is larger right now and they bring in a lot of business there but this is just another tactic to try to keep people away from here as they are clearly concerned with what we have here... I don't like to make these things public but I want everyone to be aware of why these sponsors left with no explanation...

Peptides warehouse on the other hand turned out to not follow through with many things they had said they were going to do and I felt that shed a lot on their character as did the other admins so we decided they had no place here... NOTHING is more important than integrity and if that is compromised then how you treat customers is to held in high concern...

I am sorry for the sponsors that have left but they will learn the hard way that they will eventually be kicked off of evo at some point regardless... I have never heard of anyone telling a sponsor they would be kicked off if they were sponsors on any other board... Regardless, we will stand strong and continue to grow together just as we are... we have clearly ruffled their feathers and we will continue to do so!

Re: RE: More Dirty Tactics from Evo scum...

DylanGemelli said:
I just wanted everyone to be aware that the Evo Scum is at it again... As you have noticed, we have had some sponsors like PSL and Anabolshop abruptly leave... This is due to them being threatened to be banned at Evo for being here... I cannot blame them for having to stay as the board is larger right now and they bring in a lot of business there but this is just another tactic to try to keep people away from here as they are clearly concerned with what we have here... I don't like to make these things public but I want everyone to be aware of why these sponsors left with no explanation...

Peptides warehouse on the other hand turned out to not follow through with many things they had said they were going to do and I felt that shed a lot on their character as did the other admins so we decided they had no place here... NOTHING is more important than integrity and if that is compromised then how you treat customers is to held in high concern...

I am sorry for the sponsors that have left but they will learn the hard way that they will eventually be kicked off of evo at some point regardless... I have never heard of anyone telling a sponsor they would be kicked off if they were sponsors on any other board... Regardless, we will stand strong and continue to grow together just as we are... we have clearly ruffled their feathers and we will continue to do so!
This is unbelievable.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

Wow, just wow ! Fuck evo , ashop and psl are great and will be just fine but it's too bad they couldn't stand up and tell them to fuck off .

yes, apparently they have let every source there know that if they are found here and only here that they will be immediately banned... LOL really??

We truly care and look out for you guys, and try to keep you in the know about everything we can. We are doing our best to bring the best sponsors here for you guys, which we already have some great ones. Unfortunately the scum doing what they can to try and stop us is a hurdle we will have to overcome as we grow. And that will happen. Others will see the light on what kind if place that is at EVO and see what we provide, and they will come. It all just takes time. I hated to see peptides warehouse go, but if they cannot backup what they say it is a red flag for us, and as always we will only accept the best for you guys

Lol... I just responded to Anabolshop thread.

Damn, they got spy's at EVO creapin over here or what?

Thanks for the heads up on this brother. This goes to show you the cut throat mentality and the total disrespect for all brothers and sisters in this sport. It's amazing what ppl will do to scam others in this sport. :roll:
I love how these owners of some of these sites think they "own the members and the sponsors" What a fucking joke.
I will continue to support you man. You have only been true to your word in my book, and that is fucking huge to me. Don't let shit like this get to you. Be stronger than them. And I know you are!

JM750 said:
Thanks for the heads up on this brother. This goes to show you the cut throat mentality and the total disrespect for all brothers and sisters in this sport. It's amazing what ppl will do to scam others in this sport. :roll:
I love how these owners of some of these sites think they "own the members and the sponsors" What a fucking joke.
I will continue to support you man. You have only been true to your word in my book, and that is fucking huge to me. Don't let shit like this get to you. Be stronger than them. And I know you are!

yeah they are truly something else... i have never heard of such a shit in my life... I TRULY appreciate your loyalty man... that goes a million miles with me and i wont ever forget that...

DylanGemelli said:
JM750 said:

yeah they are truly something else... i have never heard of such a shit in my life... I TRULY appreciate your loyalty man... that goes a million miles with me and i wont ever forget that...

That goes for me too. All those standing with us here at Adrenaline rush, it means a lot more than you know while we grow this place. We couldn't do it without all of you.

DylanGemelli said:

Wow that is truly fucking low class man. Although, after seeing someone try to impersonate you and shit on this board by telling me it is a scam when I first joined I'm not surprised. Just keep at it brother and this site will continue to grow and become stronger. I can't stress enough how much it means to people like myself that are newer to the world of peds and such to have guys like yourself, rick, Ibleed and others that are willing to help out people and look out for them. A lot of the vets might not truly realize how much it means to guys like me to have a relationship online where you feel you build up a trust with someone and you know they are going to always keep it straight with you and have your best interest at heart. It can be very intimidating starting out on this journey and having guys you trust and respect have your back is something that is hard to describe, but it puts your mind at ease to say the least. As long as it stays that way you guys will always have my support and I am sure countless others in the future.

That is just fucking stupid. That right there goes to show what a board is really about. First and foremost a board is supposed to be about its members. Not try to do harm to another board where people are getting help. On the up side, I would say that AR is seen as a threat to an established board. It’s not a competition, but if some people want to look at it as one… then I guess we’re going to win.

As far as the sponsors leaving I really shouldn’t comment seeing as how I rep for a great sponsor here, but integrity means a lot to me personally and that means not being able to be bought.

Let’s move forward and remember that we are the better people and the better board. We don’t need to play the little games that others like to play. We are real and true.

sweetnspicy said:
That is just fucking stupid. That right there goes to show what a board is really about. First and foremost a board is supposed to be about its members. Not try to do harm to another board where people are getting help. On the up side, I would say that AR is seen as a threat to an established board. It’s not a competition, but if some people want to look at it as one… then I guess we’re going to win.

As far as the sponsors leaving I really shouldn’t comment seeing as how I rep for a great sponsor here, but integrity means a lot to me personally and that means not being able to be bought.

Let’s move forward and remember that we are the better people and the better board. We don’t need to play the little games that others like to play. We are real and true.

Well said! I don't get concerned with others etc. as we have FAR too important of matters going here that need our help each and every day... I just wanted to make sure everyone understood where a few sponsors went but all it shows is fear on the part of the scum over there... They are clearly intimidated and worried and they already know everyone is seeing right through their bull shit... The more people come here, the more the word spreads about how different and how much better it is and all we need to focus on is improving everything each and every day!

CriticalEclipZzZ said:
DylanGemelli said:

Wow that is truly fucking low class man. Although, after seeing someone try to impersonate you and shit on this board by telling me it is a scam when I first joined I'm not surprised. Just keep at it brother and this site will continue to grow and become stronger. I can't stress enough how much it means to people like myself that are newer to the world of peds and such to have guys like yourself, rick, Ibleed and others that are willing to help out people and look out for them. A lot of the vets might not truly realize how much it means to guys like me to have a relationship online where you feel you build up a trust with someone and you know they are going to always keep it straight with you and have your best interest at heart. It can be very intimidating starting out on this journey and having guys you trust and respect have your back is something that is hard to describe, but it puts your mind at ease to say the least. As long as it stays that way you guys will always have my support and I am sure countless others in the future.

I really appreciate that brother... You will always have my support here and I will always give it straight... Sometimes its not what you want to hear but it will always be honest... Integrity and truth mean more to me than anything else... Loyalty goes a million miles but you can't earn that unless you give it... I am loyal to everyone here and always will be... I am thrilled you came over here bro and I am even more elated to see how great you feel being a part of things here...

For them to do that just shows how strong we are here at AR!!! They fear us!!! And they should because we are a major threat, not just competition. As far those sponsors leaving.....they'll be back. As our numbers grow and the way they are growing it wont be long at all.

Top Bottom