napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Morality

FitGuy1213

So my brother, who used to be in great shape has let himself go. After a couple of years of being really out of shape he decided to kick things back into gear. With my advice he lost 20lbs 235-215 but had stalled at 215 for a while. His diet isn't the worst. He drinks seldom now and does work.
So after the frustration of seeing him battle this. I decided to tell him I got a new fat burner that was in testing and will be on the market soon. GW501516...
He started taking it yesterday.
Should I feel bad about borderline tricking him?
Edit. I did mention the studie suggesting acceleration of tumor growth. !

Last edited:
Well you didn't technically lie; at least it aid in fat loss anyways, but I also think people have the right to know what they're putting into their bodies. You can just tell him what it is and tell him it's for fat loss?

I was clear. I told him it was a ppar agonist. And I did mention the studies showing it could cause cancer.
Just overall I didn't really say much else about it not being cleared for the rest of its clinical trial's, etc.
He's well aware of the basically one possible side effect.

What's the issue again? you explained the most serious possibility bro... Let the fat loss begin. If you feel that strong just tell him to google GW and let him decide for himself....again.

You're right. I think I mainly felt bad because I mislead him to believe it was a possibility for it to hit shelves soon which gave him piece of mind in its safety. I mean I trust it and there's hundreds of people who've taken it and have had absolute zero problems. I read the cancer studies myself and they seemed really wishy washy

I don't see a problem telling him exactly what it is and that it's a research chemical. There's plenty of data and feedback out there supporting how effective and safe it is.

I'd tell him the truth and make sure he's educated on what he's taking. It sounds like he's willing if he's already doing it with limited knowledge so instead of him blindly following, I say help him understand completely.

Phurious Pharma Rep
[email protected]
5% Discount Code: MP5

I've basically explained it all. The crucial white lie was it was possibly hitting shelves soon. I guess no harm no foul. If it never "hits the shelves" it flopped. But still provided him with great results.

Top Bottom