napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Mk677

sorano

saw dylan's video about MK677. Stuff sounds amazing. since its very close to HGH, will MK677 increase organ size associated with hgh or igf-1

saw dylan's video about MK677. Stuff sounds amazing. since its very close to HGH, will MK677 increase organ size associated with hgh or igf-1
It will not increase organ size. Basically, It will put your IGF and GH levels to where they were when you were 17-18 years old again

PHARMACOM Board Rep
Stronger Bigger Faster
http://pharmacomstore.org
Worldwide Pharmacom Labs Official Distributor since 2008

I think many people misunderstand what is meant by "closest thing to HGH you can get". It doesn't mean it's close to HGH in terms of side effects or chemical make up or anything like that. It means if you can't do HGH at Therapeutic doses then mk677 can get help release therapeutic natural levels of HGH. Only abusive doses of actual HGH can cause organ and bone growth etc. mk677 will not release anywhere close to what would cause that. Mk677 is not HGH and no matter how much you take it will not release dangerous levels of natural GH.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Absolutely not. Those that experience organ growth on GH are those that are abusing it at ridiculous doses. MK-677 is a GH secretogue, increasing your natural levels to give you those benefits. There are many positive things you get from it, but you certainly will not have any organ growth in any way shape or form. For the highest quality of MK-677 get it only from www.sarmsx.com

About 90% of all MK-677 on the market is fake because it's the most expensive sarm to make because of the high price of raws

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Excellent read Dylan. I enjoyed it. There is no reason why one should not try this. I'm going to play around with this as well

Excellent read Dylan. I enjoyed it. There is no reason why one should not try this. I'm going to play around with this as well

im glad it helped bro... 677 is the shit, flat out... you will quickly see why it is a favorite amongst so many

im glad it helped bro... 677 is the shit, flat out... you will quickly see why it is a favorite amongst so many

It's def my favorite of the SARMS. Used to be S4, but 677 provides so many benefits it's ridiculous

It's def my favorite of the SARMS. Used to be S4, but 677 provides so many benefits it's ridiculous

it does so many things over such a long time period and it just continues to produce results over and over... very versatile and highly effective... you can't go wrong with 677

Unless you fail to take it is directed (every day) mk677 has very evident benefits. However, I have a client that spread his bottle out over 2-3 months and would not take it every day even though I told him a hundred times it isn't going to help much if you don't. He never listens to anything I say SMH [emoji58] then questions whether he should get more because he's not sure if it really does anything. Omfg he makes me wanna bitch slap him sometimes.

I couldn't agree more bro. I absolutely love MK677 and everything about it

Unless you fail to take it is directed (every day) mk677 has very evident benefits. However, I have a client that spread his bottle out over 2-3 months and would not take it every day even though I told him a hundred times it isn't going to help much if you don't. He never listens to anything I say SMH [emoji58] then questions whether he should get more because he's not sure if it really does anything. Omfg he makes me wanna bitch slap him sometimes.

hahaha. I remember being a manger of a vitamin store long ago, I had a guy who wanted to return a weight gainer and said it didnt work. I opened the jug to see and he only used half a bottle. That was the first time I actually lost my cool to a customer. what the hell do you expect from taking half a bottle of weight gainer powder? I told him you have to go through bottles and bottles and eat REAL FOOD ON TOP. This isn't a magical potion. Half a bottle and thought he was going to get big. I also wanted to bitch slap the guy lol

hahaha. I remember being a manger of a vitamin store long ago, I had a guy who wanted to return a weight gainer and said it didnt work. I opened the jug to see and he only used half a bottle. That was the first time I actually lost my cool to a customer. what the hell do you expect from taking half a bottle of weight gainer powder? I told him you have to go through bottles and bottles and eat REAL FOOD ON TOP. This isn't a magical potion. Half a bottle and thought he was going to get big. I also wanted to bitch slap the guy lol

Yeah that's dumb too but I'm talking about a personal training client. He doesn't do shit outside the gym as far as diet and is dealing with prediabetic blood sugar levels. Doesn't eat right, drinks, doesn't take his supps the way I tell him. He bought citrulline and then I told him to take 6-8g or 4 at the very minimum and he takes 1.5g [emoji58]

Last edited:
It's the mentality of today's society. They want instant gratification for no work

9 times out 10, when someone "claims" it something is not working, they are not using it properly and then wonder why? i can't stand when people get bright ideas or are just lazy, which does not equate to running cycles... if you run it right, you reap the benefits... run it like a moron and end up like a moron... its very simple... =)

Top Bottom