napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Mk677 or Hexa+cjc 1295 dac.

sloopnoob

How much will the gh and igf levels differ, considering 50mg mk a day. Can anything make mk catch upto hexa+cjc like creatine,niacin, l-lysine, l-arginine? Any legally/easily available cjc alternative?

you should not exceed 25 mg per day of mk677... you will likely be a bloated, watery mess with that much... 25 mg per day is more than enough and noone knows exactly how much they would differ... mk677 is the closest thing to hgh you are going to find

I see, well I suppose the difference isn't night and day as someone said on reddit. They said mk is a joke in front of hexa+cjc

LMFAO... why on earth would you read anything on reddit?? do yourself a huge favor and ignore whatever you read there.. .its fucking comedy bro... i know you wouldnt just know that especially if you are new to this but thats the worst place you could go for info...

test them both out if you want and see the difference...

Thanks for the info, I'm just gonna run mk 25mg, peptide combo is quite heavy on money and time + injecting. Does mk have any desensitization issues?

no, mk does not... there are studies going back to the 90's showing it ran for a year at a time and the results are all documented... i would not go less than 6 months mk

cool I have 5grams of the stuff which I was planning to run for 3months, guess I'll juice it out for 6months now.

Top Bottom