napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

How close to real gh can mk677 + cjc 1295 with dac achieve.

sloopnoob

As the title says, Ik it would vary for everyone but I'm going to run 25mg mk677+ 2mg cjc 1295 once a week, I want to get an idea on what IU of gh can this mimic (or rather igf-1, which is what I'm interested in).

Thats an impossible question to answer.

Also both mk677 and cjc 1295 are secretagogues meaning they tell your body to release more igf/GH. You can run them both but its better to have an exogenous source of GH (like HGH) coupled with a secretagogue like mk677/cjc.

Combining mk677 and cjc will obviously work to boost your igf but correlating it to how many IUs of HGH is tough.

isn't mk677 more like a ghrp and cjc 1295 dac a ghrh, and from what I've read both have synergy with each other. Anyways would an equivalent of 3-4IU be achievable?

we DO NOT KNOW a comparison of ius/ratio etc.. thats ALL speculative... mk677 is the closest thing to hgh you can find... there are so many studies that show exactly what its capable of... cjc is not necessary with it whatsoever.. i dont find it worth the time, effort or money to be honest... also, having quality mk677 is imperative as its often faked due to the high cost to get raws as opposed to others...

isn't mk677 more like a ghrp and cjc 1295 dac a ghrh, and from what I've read both have synergy with each other. Anyways would an equivalent of 3-4IU be achievable?

So synergistic yes in that a GHRH like cjc 1295 tells your body to release more growth hormone. A GHRP does the same in that it tells your body to again release more hormones but also inhibits somatostatin which tells your pituitary gland to stop producing GH.

My point is the more secretagogues you stack the more you are causing your pituitary gland to work and its law of diminishing returns.

Its optimal when you have an exogenous source like HGH which isnt asking your pituitary gland to work any harder producing GH/IGF plus adding in a secretagogue (like mk677 or any other peptide pretty much) to also maximize your pituitary gland production (within reason).

Again not saying they wont work, they will, just in the end the more secretagogues you add the harder you are asking your pituitary gland to work and you will need to take time off after 6-12 weeks depending on the compound (hexarelin is awesome at releasing GH/IGF but starts to lose effectiveness after 4-6 weeks for example)

As for the IUs again I havent seen any post a GH blood serum test or IGF test showing X level while running X IUs of HGH vs the same tests done while administering MK677 or combining MK677 with any peptides.

Long story short yes you can take them and post up results if you do or run a log!

Top Bottom